Next Club Wheeling Date is Saturday August 20th (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I'm not going to make it. It was always a long shot for me any way.

I'm out. :mad: We're going to Ocean City N.J. for the week leaving Saturday morn. I had it in my calendar as leaving for OC on Sunday :oops:. It's ridiculous, we go every year and it's always Saturday to Saturday! My brain is really starting to revolt :bang:

I'm out. :mad: We're going to Ocean City N.J. for the week leaving Saturday morn. I had it in my calendar as leaving for OC on Sunday :oops:. It's ridiculous, we go every year and it's always Saturday to Saturday! My brain is really starting to revolt :bang:
Woah, you were supposed to trailblaze for me.

I'll do so telepathically ;)

If that doesn't work, I'll have to take some other precautions.

Gary's got your back :cool:

I'm OK with not wheeling tomorrow. Gonna be a hot one and September is right around the corner. Post up- looks like tomorrow is gonna be a no wheel Saturday!

Got it.

I'm a definitive yes for September.. My son in law may also join us, but he needs a lot of lead time, (Navy Man in Va Beach). Am I thinking straight to think its mostly the 3rd Saturday every Month? Or am I thinking crooked to think its randomly arranged by the seat of pants? And yea, only a crazy person wheels in 100 degree heat. (wait, I've done that and had a blast)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom