Newest addition (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Tony, no I'm not actually selling the 80, just a joke. I do have an itch to build something new, but I think I can scratch that by tinkering with the 1st Gen

Roxanne and Dana came down with something during labor, Dana ended up with over a 102 degree fever and the baby's heart rate skyrocketed as a result. They had to do a cesarean in a hurry to get her out, and then had her on an umbilical IV for antibiotics. She had to stay at the hospital for a week before we could take her home. All is well now.

Roxanne and Dana came down with something during labor, Dana ended up with over a 102 degree fever and the baby's heart rate skyrocketed as a result. They had to do a cesarean in a hurry to get her out, and then had her on an umbilical IV for antibiotics. She had to stay at the hospital for a week before we could take her home. All is well now.

Thats some scary stuff, glad they are both OK now!

I took most of last week off, worked from home Monday, and have been working half days this week. Other than that no, I have to use vacation time.

Wow!
That's the kinda drama you don't need.

Super glad all is well & super glad you're not selling the 80!

Glad to here all is well with both your girls Joe.

I took most of last week off, worked from home Monday, and have been working half days this week. Other than that no, I have to use vacation time.

And i thought United sucks to work for!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom