Newbie cruiser girl with new FJ (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Welcome to addiction. I love the color of your 40! You will learn fast about all the crazy things concerning your rig. I think the best part of being a girl and owning a 40 is when you are driving around town and guys say, ":eek:that's your truck?", and it's even better when they are driving a jeep.

By the way, your husband is not off the hook...there's always stuff to buy for the 40;)

Thanks everyone for the warm welcome. I am anxious to get her on the rode..... There are not many around these parts (northwest Arkansas).

Welcome to a new world and a new life. Don't forget when someone says nice Jeep, you are supposed to smack them on the back of the head and say can't you read? Its NOT a HEEP!!!!!!
Welcome again

Best Color Ever!!!

Welcome! And great find... My very first Cruiser was a '77 in Olive Brown just like that (would look great with stock wheels and caps). When I sold it, the new owner painted it pearl! He said he didnt like the "pee green"

Doh!

Welcome! And great find... My very first Cruiser was a '77 in Olive Brown just like that (would look great with stock wheels and caps).

It is Olive Green, code 653. All greens are 6xx.

I agree. It's the best color. I might be a bit biased.

What year is it?

Oh, and just 'cause you're a girl doesn't mean you don't get a proper welcome to Mud. :flipoff2:

Olive Green (653)... I need to remember that.... She is a '76' My girls keep calling her a jeep..... I keep telling them Landcruiser!!

Welcome .:flipoff2: nice rig!!
get them one of these and they'll start calling it a cruiser . :grinpimp:

She is a '76' My girls keep calling her a jeep..... I keep telling them Landcruiser!!
ilovemymomT.jpg

Nice Ride!!!!!!!!!!!

Welcome to the sickness of the land cruiser.
I have three cruisers.
It's the only thing i will drive.
There is nothing hotter then a women driving a fj40.
My wife drives mine once in a while. IT'S all good seeing here driving it.

That is one nice looking fj40. Make sure to take the hardtop off in the summer. There is nothing better then going topless in the summer.

Welcome to mud .:flipoff2:

Welcome to mud!:flipoff2:
Nice rig, now its time to go out and get it dirty.
You have now crossed over to the dark side of cruiserland.:bounce:

Got a brown 76 too... my kids have been conditioned to correct others when it gets called a jeep!
11-2-07 download 016.jpg

Welcome to Cruisers

I'm glad to see you've found one you can really love - and as others have said, it's addicting (we're down to only two Cruisers - for now!). I'm also in NWA (West of Bentonville). We'll keep an eye out for ya! Give me a yell if you two need any help, and you should check out the Green Country Cruisers (www.greencountrycruisers.com) if you're looking to meet up with a group of great fellow cruiserheads!:D

sweet truck! nicely done and welcome to the addiction.

Looks really nice

Your new FJ looks nice. Why is it so clean? Looks like you are about to begin building a lot of nice memories with your kids.
I'll be starting on one soon. I found out last night that Josh and Jackson's FJ is not running and at least one tire is flat. Their FJ should arrive before Dec. This is a great forum.
BTW - I'm a teacher also.

Got a brown 76 too... my kids have been conditioned to correct others when it gets called a jeep!

Like I'm conditioned to correct other when they call it brown. It's Olive Green. Nice clean one. Bet there aren't too many that nice around your parts.

Bogger Man thanks for the info on Green Country Cruisers... We are in Springdale..... I have only spotted a cruiser twice in the 7 years living in AR..... I may need your help in the future for a good mechanic around the area. She had some work done from Bohannon's in B-ville. He seems to know about cruisers, but man is he expensive! He said we would need our knucles rebuild sometime in the future and he quoted us $2000.

This thingy:flipoff2: that is the official mud hello, don't take it personally. And calling it an FJ is now persona non-grata (bet you know how to spell that correctly). Because Toyotas' marketing dept. stole it for their new FJCruiser. Call it an FJ-40. We REAL Landcruiser owners, while offended with the association (It is NOT a Landcruiser), tend to sluff it off. I think it has to do with the disease. It is not too late by the way, bail now and a couple years therapy will get you over it. To really get it. Take that thing out and 4 wheel till you fear. Get used to it, that thing will astonish you. You don't really know what a Landcruiser is till you know what it can do.

i really like topless fj40 women. als0 very nice rig. jim

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom