Newbie 100 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hi All

Thought I would finally introduce myself to the forum.
We have been looking for around for a LC for a while but thanks to mother nature turning my Subaru into a golf ball from the last hail storm I was able to get a 2000 Land Cruiser. No mods yet only thing I have done is to black out the gold badges but I have my wish list going.
hail1.JPG
hail2.JPG
hail3.JPG

Post a pic of the Land cruiser!! And nice upgrade ;)

Looks just like my 2000 champagne cruiser! Just remove those running boards and the muzzle (bug guard) and enjoy =]

Nice rig! Guessing by the pic that you're somewhere east-ish of Boulder and south of Longmont? Broomfield, Superior, Louisville? I second ditching the running boards. What did you end up doing with your WRX?

Nice rig! Guessing by the pic that you're somewhere east-ish of Boulder and south of Longmont? Broomfield, Superior, Louisville? I second ditching the running boards. What did you end up doing with your WRX?
I live in Colorado Springs. Ditching the run boards is on the list of stuff to do and replace with some sliders from Bumb it off road. The wrx got totaled out by the insurance company

Update

Took off the running boards when doing that found a two inch staple in the side wall. Got to upgrade tires to BF Goodrich A/T 285/75R16

FullSizeRender (2).jpg

Nice truck. Welcome to the addiction.
I have the same color on my mine.

A.J

@COS100 come to a Rising Sun meeting. First Wed each month at Stevinson Toyota.

A bunch of good guys and get ideas on how to spend your hard earned $ by checking out some built 100s!
Risingsun4x4club.org

Last edited:
@COS100 there is also a Land Cruiser club in Colorado Springs that meets monthly, when I lived in Pueblo I made it up for a meeting twice I think. Smaller group but good bunch of Cruiser and offroad enthusiasts.

CO- Colorado Land Cruisers

Also congrats on the 100, looks awesome.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom