New to the Area and Looking for a 100 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hey Guys,
I've been officially moved to Atlanta for the next few years. I'm hoping to get to know everyone in the area. I'm also starting to look for a 100 series in case anyone has a lead.

welcome to atlanta! I'm no help with locating a 100, but they pop up pretty regularly on craislist.

Ok, a year later and I'm seriously looking for a 100 now. Let me know if anyone knows/hears/sees anything.
TIA

@landcruiserjunky I will tell you my secret, check Sarasota Florida and Fort Myers Florida craigslist regularly that is where I found mine with only 56,000 miles a year and a half ago ;)

I wouldn't be shy about checking out of state CL or AT listings. A cruiser that meets all your criteria is worth waiting for (and worth traveling for).

It's hard to find one I will say that.

I have 3 searches going on right now, there are a few scams out ther so be careful. I have no problem buying out od state, but do not want to be scammed.

Yeah, the good part of the Metro ATL region being expensive is selling stuff, the bad part is buying stuff.

There is a car lot in Kennesaw that usually has 4-5 100's on their lot all the time. They advertise on Craigslist and buy there cars from all over the country. Some look really good, some have signs of rust. They usually ask full retail, they are a good look just to get a view of a load of them all in one place.

There is a car lot in Kennesaw that usually has 4-5 100's on their lot all the time. They advertise on Craigslist and buy there cars from all over the country. Some look really good, some have signs of rust. They usually ask full retail, they are a good look just to get a view of a load of them all in one place.
Yeah, I know who you are talking about. They are hit and miss, mainly miss.

They had a 1990 100 series with 150k rear locker, weather tech mats and well taken care of and it was $12,000, nice truck for $9,000. Not 12k

It was a 1999 not 1990

I am still looking for one. They are hard to find. Lexus website is down so it is hard to get maintenance records to verify work and maintenance.

Are you set on the Lexus, there is a 2011 LX570 at Mercedes of Marietta with 75k on it. I looked at it with my brother, he did not like the tan interior.

If you look at it let me know, I work in Marietta and can meet you there.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom