New to site - bought a 69 FJ40 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Nice Rig!!

I have only been an FJ40 owner for about 3 years, but have wanted one for nearly 35 years. I have learned more on this site about her. Everyone is willing to help and you will find a wealth of info on here.

Welcome to the MUDness.

Welcome to the addiction! Looks like a great place to start. Lucky for you the bezel is right side up.... (that's the white thing around the headlights- it is a major faux pas among cruiserheads to have it upside down) my advice to you is to start your dip in the pool of vast cruiser knowledge in the FAQ section at the top of the page among the "stickies". Then either lurk around the forum and read threads that catch your interest and/or try the search function before you start a new thread on something you have a question about. Your initial questions have probably been asked and answered before several times. Once again welcome to the sight-sorry if I sounded like I was on a soapbox.
Enjoy the experience,
Will

Congratulations. Let the madness begin:)

Thought I'd add a few more pics.

dash1.jpg

dash2.jpg

int3.jpg

int4.jpg

int5.jpg

Welcome to mud... I hope your not married and have kids, your new girlfriend is going to take all your money and time... if you're like any of us, between all the obsessing of what you can do next..just enjoy it

Sorry, forgot to add look at the FAQ's. They are the most asked questions, ask me how I know ... Also please if you have a problem finish how how it was solved if it was.. I've seen far too many people have great question with so many great answers but never tell the full outcome or what fixed the problem. Leads to dead ends when looking to solve a problem ...

Stop now! Walk away while you still can.

Dyno

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom