New shoes tomorrow...... (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Milestar Patagonia MT (4) $690
Toyo Open Country MT (4) $1000
Cooper ST Maxx (4) $826

All sizes 285/75/16.......

Choices!! I'm leaning towards Cooper ST Maxx. I've had this tire before and was very impressed. Toyo look the best in my opinion but pricey. Milestar is new kid on the block.

Opinions??

Completely biased because I just got ST Maxx's installed on Friday and love them. With that said, within their first 5 miles I had to use them in a emergency braking situation on the highway in a torrential downpour and they performed excellent.

Had my S/T Maxx for almost 3yrs now and they have been phenomenal the entire time. Have 4wheeled over rocky terrain with them aired up at 32psi and they were fine and then this year actually aired them down to 12psi for a club run and they never skipped a beat. Have been thoroughly impressed with them and Cooper is a great name. Currently have HTPs on my wife's 4Runner and after about 5k miles of break-in they have only improved.

And looks like they have a couple new tires too if you are looking for something not quite as aggressive. They have the new Adventurer AT, RTX and ATW. Which all look to be varied versions of a street AT.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom