New project. GX470 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Drivers seat with 210k
20160310_150404.jpg

@jclarke450 - here is the build thread - my buddy bought it built, has since added an RTT, done some wiring updates to the fridge and second battery setup and some other miscellaneous items. It's an all-around great setup and a monster on the freeway (esp. compared to my 3fe :)).

Have fun!

BTW, how EXACTLY does one go about buying "from the insurance company"???? Special invitation-only club membership to even know what's out there? :)

Certain auction houses play to certain companies. You gotta know which ones and be ready to move quickly. Happy to discuss in person.

I like the GX470 and the thought of toughening one up crossed my mind about 2 years ago. I liked my 100 but the overall increase in size compared to an 80 feels big. If one can be made tough enough, I think it could be a fun/smaller trail rig that could be quite capable. From what I see online that sure seems to be the case. I am subscribed and will follow this with keen interest. Hurry up and make it baller!

Does it look like this yet?! :bounce2:

2337757882_309be50381.jpg

If you want good example of what Murf posted here is a site I am on quite often:
www.arctictrucks.com/

I didn't see any cute hippie girls on that link......for shame on you Rudster. Misleading poor old Saddletramp.

I didn't see any cute hippie girls on that link......for shame on you Rudster. Misleading poor old Saddletramp.
Dam it ! Did I put the wrong link up......what was I thinking.....geez

But what happens to old hippie chicks?
image.jpeg

Now let's get back to Jason's truck and the build that will have all of us selling our 80's and 100's

No he doesn't sell them. He is a hoarder, I mean collector.

Actually good support for lifts, etc. I though this set up looked interesting. Agree that modified upper control arms will make a big difference in ride and handling if lifted

extremelandcruiser.com/store/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=99&products_id=659

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom