New memberships and Trails (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

woody

Staff member
Admin
Threads
Thought....

I see where people join TLCA in January/February, missing the address submission date for the printer to include them in that magazine mailing, and they are left waiting for their first TT issue until the Mar/April is sent.

IIRC, new members automatically receive a new members packet when they join up....could the previous TT issue be included in that packet "gratis" so they get a quick-immediate gratification and know what to expect when their name is officially on the next printing list? Am I correct to guess that Jacki sends out these packets? Could she automatically receive a case of TT at eash printing and instead of a business sized envelope for membership info, send out a 8-1/2 x 11 envelope include the TT?

That makes sence.I haven't seen it yet so I don't think I could have put in the trash :tear:hope not anyway ???
now just hope it is as good as everyone is saying :G

That would be nice. :D Got the newbie package a few weeks ago and I think that the first TT is supposed to be May/June?? time frame.

good thought...

at this time, the application allows for purchasing a current Trails... also, often many have received an issue free.  So many not want to default to the current issue as that will impact their expiration.... but it could be an option they can choose.

edited in: also, the pack is a regular sized envelope, much cheaper than the large envelope containing a Trails.

I'll follow up...

Well of course as soon as I wrote that last post went home and there it was.This is one of the magazines I just read for the articles (he he).It has a lot of interesting things in it now I know why so many people wait for it. :G

Thats a great idea. I'd love to read one of them there TT's, and see what all the ruckus is about.

no wonder I couldn't remember whose idea it was...

Hey, I have a great Idea. How about if we sent new members their first issue in their new member packet!!

New Policy: All new members will receive their first issue in their member packet. The issue will be their first of 6 and the expiration date will reflect accordingly.

Scenario
old - I join on May 15th, I have missed May/June issue and will not receive one till July/Aug which could take 4 to 7 weeks if bulk mail. Expires Jul/Aug of 04. I'm bummed...
new - I join on May 15th and receive first issue in new member packet(M/J).... I then receive Jul/Aug as second of 6. Expiration date is may/june of 04.

thanks Woody... that is one darn fine idea!

hehehe....don't expect any more, I'm usually only good for one idea per calender year!! :G

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom