New members New members! (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

247k old man emu heavy lift, tires are 35x12.50, besides that fairly stock. Pulled some carpet to start the cleaning process. Boards will be gone in the near future...
20160913_180335.jpg
20160913_180257.jpg

Very nice! 95, 96 or 97? Has it been in the Southeast all it's life? Lockers?

Got all the rear pieces of carpet out, cleaned, and reinstalled this weekend. I pulled the brush guard off tonight for sanding and a respray as its very scuffed up and a lil rusty at places. Still planning on making the meet thursday with my 5 yr old son, Kylan.

Working on getting signed up for membership but wanted to go ahead and introduce myself. New 80 ovner thanks to @JToobe and @Trollhole . Most of you are probably familiar with this 1993 rig. More to come.

Toby

Working on getting signed up for membership but wanted to go ahead and introduce myself. New 80 ovner thanks to @JToobe and @Trollhole . Most of you are probably familiar with this 1993 rig. More to come.

Toby

Welcome Toby! Look forward to some pics!!!

Hi. New member here. Long time Toyota supporter/owner - new '72 FJ 40 Landcruiser owner. Picked up Old Sarge this weekend from an active member here.
I'll hopefully be driving him soon. Unfortunately, hunting down the new death wobble issue. Learning and playing as I go.

20170304_154731.jpg

Hi. New member here. Long time Toyota supporter/owner - new '72 FJ 40 Landcruiser owner. Picked up Old Sarge this weekend from an active member here.
I'll hopefully be driving him soon. Unfortunately, hunting down the new death wobble issue. Learning and playing as I go.

View attachment 1415563

Welcome! Where are you located?

No. Why do you ask? Lol
Because you have posted this in the Upstate Cruisers Clubhouse Forum......We are in and around Greenville, SC.

Have spent a lot of time in Arlington & have family in Ft. Worth.

Because you have posted this in the Upstate Cruisers Clubhouse Forum......We are in and around Greenville, SC.

Have spent a lot of time in Arlington & have family in Ft. Worth.
Awe man. Ooops... lol..

I've been a lurker on mud for awhile and finally decided to join. Don't currently have a cruiser but do have a T100 and im in the market for an 80 or lx450. Does it matter if i just join with my T100 for now?

This is a South Carolina based club section. Here is a Metroplex based one: TX- Lone Star Land Cruisers

I lived in Fort Worth for a while. Fond memories and better BBQ. Got at least one kid out of that time. Enjoy!
Thank you. I'll move on over to the Southern side if things. Lol.

I've been a lurker on mud for awhile and finally decided to join. Don't currently have a cruiser but do have a T100 and im in the market for an 80 or lx450. Does it matter if i just join with my T100 for now?

No requirement to have a Land Cruiser to join! We welcome you and would be glad to help you on your quest! My email is jeff.taylor@oobe.com if there is anything I can answer for you outside of MUD. Are you familiar with how to send a Private Message thru MUD?

Thank you. I'll move on over to the Southern side if things. Lol.
NO worries, thanks for visiting with us in SC! Nice 40 by the way!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom