New member checking in (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hey folks! I'm Jessica. New to the forum. Recently discovered this forum thanks to meeting Woody after he was my spotter for Poughkeepsie Gulch during the FJ summit. I currently have an '07 FJ, 6MT, running Icon stage 1 lift, total chaos uppers and lowers, AllPro Offroad armor all the way around sitting on 35in Nitto Terra Grapplers. Excuse my inexperience in listing the "goodies". Not familiar with listing mods. I'm super excited to meet you all and look forward to learning from y'all.

Welcome!

nice practical mods ... based on your avatar pic its definitely the right colour ... welcome to Mud ...

Welcome! How about some pics of your FJ at the summit?

No real action shots since I went solo and didn't actually know anyone there to get photos from, but these are my favs from the trip. What an amazing adventure!

image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg

Welcome to IH8MUD. I like the way your cruiser sits on those 35's.

I've just put the Summit on my bucket list and plan to go next yr. I enjoy and am encouraged by reading of others' experiences. Thx for sharing the pics.

Steve

wow, looks sweet ... has it been re-geared ... is that an original Trail Teams badge on the grill ... I have one, but not on my truck ...
:cool:

Not yet, the tires, Beadlock wheels and the work to make them fit took a big chunk of change. It's next on the list. So until then, she shall be a slug and consume gas like no other. I do have a trail teams badge. I received that many years ago from a trail teams member before they actually sold the trail teams edition FJs. The bolts that hold it on are rusted at this point and are not coming off any time soon I predict. No thanks, I'm pretty proud of my FJ.

I have 4.56s and at the same time added a front locker ... I run 33s ... made a difference and hasn't affected fuel consumption noticeably ... I'm sure when you decide to re-gear you'll find plenty of good input re 4.56 or 4.88 ... you have a nice truck ... enjoy!!!

Welcome!! And like everyone else I see with 35's I'm going to see ask how you make um work.

To everyone else, I know the cons of 35 vs 33. Is it worth the extra 1 inch.. and visually, hell yes it is!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom