New member checking in (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hello, I have an '07 FJ Cruiser (Black Cherry) currently. I am looking at getting a Land Cruiser once my FJ is paid off. I have been reading and am a member of the FJ Cruiser forums but for some reason, I just found this site.

I am looking forward to garnering as much information from this site as I can, and looking at all the sexy pictures. I LOVE Land Cruisers.

I was going to buy a 100 series LC but found the drivers seat a bit cramped, especially overhead. The FJC has a lot more room for me.

Ok, I think I got the pictures uploaded. It is a 6MT, BMC, 3" OME lift, 295 Hankook ATM tires. That's it for now. I am thinking of getting the Gobi roof rack, but I haven't made up my mind yet.
20150718_190604.jpg
20150718_190551.jpg

they should have kept that colour going ... its great ... my neighbour recently traded in an 06 build, Black Cherry MT with just over !50k+ carefree miles on it (just nicely broken in) ... he bought a Tundra ... welcome to Mud ...

Hi guys, new member checking in from SoCal. Been looking around the form for a while and thought I would make an account. I will post pics of my Fj asap. I'm a proud owner of a silver 07 4x4. Thanks for all the great reads!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom