New hauling trip coming up!!! (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Ok looks like we are taking a 4th gen 4runner down to anaheim. Anyone need anything taken down? I got tires for Finny coming back up so we might have room for a couple other things.

Hey pal start your own thread if your looking to haul parts for other members for $$$, don't use my thread, delete your posts from this thread.

Ok pal. Have the mods delete em. I can't. Didn't realize it was strictly yours. Good job.

Last edited:
Hey pal start your own thread if your looking to haul parts for other members for $$$, don't use my thread, delete your posts from this thread.

Hey pal, why don't you become a vendor if you're trying to run a business off this thread?? This is the mudship section and youre ruining the whole spirit of it. So much for helping mudder buddies out....

Hey pal, why don't you become a vendor if you're trying to run a business off this thread?? This is the mudship section and youre ruining the whole spirit of it. So much for helping mudder buddies out....

This has nothing to do with a business, once in awhile I help a few members out on here to haul their parts for a little bit of fuel money to help me make trips from Arizona to Wa. state where my family and friends are, of course anybody can do the same thing, all I'm saying is he should have started his own thread instead of hijacking mine.
Have a nice day.

This is a hauling thread that he started not a post asking for a ride. I don't see how the the difference isn't clear to you.

Heading south from Tacoma to Phoenix next week, I will have room for small parts, tires......let me know what you guys need hauled......:cool:

I'm going from Phoenix to Los Angeles Feb. 19th, then To Vegas, Reno, Oregon To Tacoma, Wa., I will have room for tires, engines, parts.....call me with what you guys need hauled.....(253) 590-6404.

Okay I'm looking to make a hauling trip from Phoenix to Seattle almost anywhere along the west coast this week, can haul car, truck, parts or whatever.......please give me a call @ (253) 590-6404, thanks, Odie.

Don't suppose you're going to be near Prescott any time soon. There's a roof rack there that I've been eying. It would be coming to Ventura county. If so how much would the haul cost?
Thanks
Paul

No prob. Thanks anyway

Heading south from Tacoma, Wa. to Phoenix, Az. this Wednesday, I will have room for smaller parts, call me as my computer will be off. (253) 590-6404.

I am heading north from Phoenix, AZ. this week heading north towards Seattle, I have an empty car trailer and can haul pretty much anything, call me @ (253) 590-6404 as I'm not on here all the time, thanks, Odie.

I'm heading south from Tacoma, Wa. to Phoenix, Az. next Thursday, will have room for smaller parts, thanks.

Odie,

You delivered a chassis from Tacoma, WA last year for me. I need a 2f motor delivery from Bozeman to my house or Las Vegas?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom