New hauling trip coming up!!! (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hey everyone I have had a hauling thread on Pirate for a number of years and have hauled many vehicles and parts for many happy members there and a few from this board, I live in Phoenix, AZ. and will be taking trips north thru most of Cali, nevada, Oregon and Wa. state.
I have a heavy duty 8 lug, tandem axle car hauler and a 2003 cummins to get the job done, I do this as a hobby to help pay for my fuel and rooms.....can haul complete vehicles or parts on the west coast area only......
The best way to get ahold of me is by my cel.
Odie @ (253) 590-6404. Thanks.

I'll vouch for Odie. I've known him for a couple of years. During that time he's transported a bunch of parts and a complete vehicle for me. Super reliable and dependable dude.

Georg @ valley hybrids

I may need a haul from CA to TN, GA, MS etc. What would be your going rate for say 1800 miles?

Will be calling you... need an H55/split case from phx to the Reno/oregon area. Thanks!!

Trip North

Sent you a PM - talk to you soon.

Sent PM but your box is full

I need set of springs from Grants pass/Medford OR to Sacramento CA. Please.
Finny
530-750-1130

I might be going from Phoenix to dallas, texarkana about the 20th of this month if anyone needs something hauled east.....and then from Phoenix to seattle at the end of the month......Give me a call @ (253 ) 590-6404, thanks.

I google mapped it and looks like you will probably drive right by a winch in Dallas I am interested in buying, and then if you take I-5 to Washington you'll drive right by me! Let me know if/when you are going and/or finalize plans so I can pull the trigger or not on the winch...

I am heading from Phoenix towards seattle about the 15th of june, I have an empty car trailer and can haul north only pretty much anywhere along the west coast, call me if you guys need anything hauled.......Odie @ (253) 590-6404.

I am heading from Phoenix towards seattle about the 15th of june, I have an empty car trailer and can haul north only pretty much anywhere along the west coast, call me if you guys need anything hauled.......Odie @ (253) 590-6404.

Odie just hauled a truck fro me from Long Beach to Eastern Idaho.

Awesome guy, great shipper and I highly recommend!!

Thanks Odie, I am super stoked with the new motor!

:cheers:

Odie just hauled a truck fro me from Long Beach to Eastern Idaho.

Awesome guy, great shipper and I highly recommend!!

Thanks Odie, I am super stoked with the new motor!

:cheers:

Your welcome!!....let me know if you need anything else.

Bumper from Riverside, CA to Portland, OR?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom