Builds Nemesis - a deviant undertaking underway (5 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

S, good to hear you found a home for the old rims/tires so fast. No need for the spacers with the new rims, right?

I wish - the new steelies (FJ80) still require spacers. Thought about doing the tundra brake kit - extends the front axle out 1.5" per side - but went with a redo of the original axles/brakes. Stuck with the spacers for now.

Dude, the jack stands on the gravel are making me nervous from here.

Yeah, me too. Underwear had little tiny holes in them where my ass pinched through as I worked on it. Mother is the necessity of all FUBAR situations.

I wish - the new steelies (FJ80) still require spacers. Thought about doing the tundra brake kit - extends the front axle out 1.5" per side - but went with a redo of the original axles/brakes. Stuck with the spacers for now.

I need to figure out what I'm going to do with my brakes....thinking of doing the 4Runner upgrade that some have done...hadn't hear of the Tundra...won't work for me since my rims have 3.5" B/S.

You're sticking with axles off of another 60 and just re-doing them?

Yeah, me too. Underwear had little tiny holes in them where my ass pinched through as I worked on it. Mother is the necessity of all FUBAR situations.

Yeah I would have been in full pucker mode too. The angle on the right jack stand in that last picture....I would've been able to make a diamond out of coal in 5 min flat!

Yeah I would have been in full pucker mode too. The angle on the right jack stand in that last picture....I would've been able to make a diamond out of coal in 5 min flat!

LOL. . .exactly. The initial squeak when she settled...totally unsettled me! But, she stayed steady...gravel and uneven jack placement and all, hehe.

Wagongear coming back. . .I'd put my good kidney on the chopping block for his panels. I have time at the moment & will keep my fingers crossed. Thanks for the info. . .heard anything about his return?

I might email him...super cool guy. If he's up and running again think I'll have to take a ride down that way if he'd be up for intruders...err visitors. Hopefully he will....i only got his panel for the hatch...pure art.

Drum Roll...shop just called. Wheels powder coated, check. 5 BFG T/A KO2 285/75/16's to store, check. Mount and road force balance, check. Call customer, wheels & tires are ready for pickup, check.

Be back shortly with pics. . .

Woo hoo. . .

To be mounted Monday. . .

The measured right at 32.5" tall - a little shorter than I wanted but will wait to see what they look like once the armor & new lift are installed. At first glance, they don't look at beefy as the Cooper's. . .jury's still out.

$1238 mounted, balanced, tax, etc., and out the door.

I'm just glad you put the black lettering out!! Wheew... Could have been a disaster :)

My thoughts exactly. .

Mullet ✅ white letters out ✅

256277da2cd1b9a9dc5a6fc8b63004bf_zps67866e00.jpg

Truthfully with black rims I think you have to go black-wall. Nice rims and I like the new bfgs surprisingly enough! Nice choice!

Mullet ✅ white letters out ✅

256277da2cd1b9a9dc5a6fc8b63004bf_zps67866e00.jpg

Truthfully with black rims I think you have to go black-wall. Nice rims and I like the new bfgs surprisingly enough! Nice choice!

I really miss my mullet. Nice rig. the white lettering and chrome rims go perfect with the blue.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom