New Guy in Virginia Beach (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
What's up fellas! Well, I've been lurking the forums and shopping for my first 40 for about 4 months now. I'm excited to have placed a deposit on a truck down in ATL and should have her back here in VB within the next month or so. I really look forward to connecting with some of you and probably bugging the hell out of you all! It's nice to know some local folks are around to help if I need knowledge or a hand.

The truck is a 70', with a 350 conversion, 3spd auto, 4 inch lift on 33's. Its a great starter truck with plenty of room for finishing, but it is a complete package. For me and the family she'll be a once or twice a week driver/garage toy.

As soon as I actually get her in my hands and the deal is 100% complete and to my satisfaction I will DEFINTELY be posting up some pics and trying to possibly meet up with a few of you to introduce myself.

Just stoked about it, so I had to post up! BTW, I am located in Kempsville near Larkspur and work near Lynnhaven.

What's up fellas! Well, I've been lurking the forums and shopping for my first 40 for about 4 months now. I'm excited to have placed a deposit on a truck down in ATL and should have her back here in VB within the next month or so. I really look forward to connecting with some of you and probably bugging the hell out of you all! It's nice to know some local folks are around to help if I need knowledge or a hand.

The truck is a 70', with a 350 conversion, 3spd auto, 4 inch lift on 33's. Its a great starter truck with plenty of room for finishing, but it is a complete package. For me and the family she'll be a once or twice a week driver/garage toy.

As soon as I actually get her in my hands and the deal is 100% complete and to my satisfaction I will DEFINTELY be posting up some pics and trying to possibly meet up with a few of you to introduce myself.

Just stoked about it, so I had to post up! BTW, I am located in Kempsville near Larkspur and work near Lynnhaven.

Welcome:flipoff2: Is your 40 blue in color? Did you drive on I-64 yesterday afternoon with your headlights on?

That wasn't me. Lol. I'm driving to ATL on Sunday and trailering her back on Monday.

Absolutely! Lol. I'm still trying to figure out how I talked myself into thinking that driving 20 hours was a good idea.

Alright guys, we made it home last night after a long haul. Here she is....
Side at DIA.jpg

I miss her already. Glad that she went to a good home. Have fun and good luck with her Chuch.

Hey I just got my first 40 last weekend and I'm in Norfolk by the base. I'm not an expert by any means but I'll be glad to lend a hand and get some help myself. Maybe this coming weekend we can meet up.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom