New F & 2F carbs (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Are the carbs for the fj40 in stock?? If so how long does it take to get one?

They are in. WIll take me a few days to get them all out. Sorry for the wait.

Mine arrived yesterday - now I have to read through 81 pages of postings to figure how install this on my desmogged fj60 engine that is in my 67 fj40! I didn't do the desmog and I have reading to do!

Got mine Wednesday! Just got back from backpacking in the Trinity Alps so I'll have to wait until next week to install. Glad the packing inside was bombproof since it appeared that the carrier's were playing kickball with the package. All seems fine with the mechanicals. I didn't see any extra high altitude jets in the package though... @Trollhole

Emailed you @Trollhole regarding a carb for my desmoged '87 fj60. Please lmk if you have one and when to paypal.. Prices same as listed on page 1? Thanks!

Marshall, sent you a PM regarding an issue I am having with the throttle cable hitting the air cleaner and binding. I purchased the carb with cable setup for an 85 2F engine that is installed in a 67 FJ40. Wondering if you had a throttle cable adapter plate that could reposition the cable so it doesn't bind against air cleaner. The throttle cable am using is SOR cable you reference.

Marshall, sent you a PM regarding an issue I am having with the throttle cable hitting the air cleaner and binding. I purchased the carb with cable setup for an 85 2F engine that is installed in a 67 FJ40. Wondering if you had a throttle cable adapter plate that could reposition the cable so it doesn't bind against air cleaner. The throttle cable am using is SOR cable you reference.

Regarding the thread above, I talked with Marshall and he said that minor adjustments to the bracket he supplies may be needed, i.e., bending the bracket so the throttle cable clears the air cleaner. This is something I didn't want to do until I confirmed it was the proper approach.

Marshall. 7 days ago I did a Pay Pal order for a carb. A few moments ago UPS just delivered it. What the heck is up? That was way too fast. I wasn't expecting it for a month or two. Now I got to go yank that crappy Weber off the F.5 and put your new one on. Jeeeez, slow down will ya!
(of course I'm joking) Thanks for the quick ship buddy!

Hello Marshall, I hope you still have 60 carbs in stock. (Fingers crossed!) PayPal payment sent on Friday 8/19. Thanks! Jay

Hi Marshall, I sent payment for a carb Aug 8th and was wondering what timeline to expect for shipping.

Thanks!

I have a 1971 FJ40 with a 2F from a 1985 FJ60. Which kit do I order?

Thanks
Ernie

image.jpeg
Hi
I am knew to the site. Very interested in your f engine carb. I'm in the process of restoring a Jan. 1973 fj 40 that has been desmogged. Do you still have any carbs left? Also how have they been holding up?

Thanks

Everything on this shipment is sold. Next batch will be two weeks from that one. Carbs are in the air! I finally have a tracking number. Arrival assuming customs doesn't hold things up is this monday. I'll do my best to turn everything around by wednesday.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom