New F & 2F carbs (3 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Hi Marshall,Pm sent about few details.I am currently running Rochester 2 jet carb with cable on 77 Fj 40...Please Pm me whenever you get a chance-Not really much in a hurry -thinking to install one in about 3-6weeks or so if you will get one available..Thanks Mike

Last edited:
Due in next week. Sorry for the wait guys. I ordered a bunch so we should have stock for quite a while. Say through the summer.

Marshall,

a friend asked if there is an electronic choke option for your carb...is there?

No sorry there isn't. Plus what would you do with the extra hole on the dash. Electric choke is just something else to go wrong. Keep it simple.

Due in next week. Sorry for the wait guys. I ordered a bunch so we should have stock for quite a while. Say through the summer.

Great man, I'll try to get ahold of you next week. Called the other day and left a message, no biggie. Got to look and make sure what set up I'll need. It's '75 40 with a webber and a cable.

Still trying to get ahold of you. My carb arrived damaged.
Motorrad@gmail.com
David
Shipped out today.

Also carbs are in and will be shipping today and tomorrow. Plus I had a bunch made this time so shouldn't have any issue with inventory for a while.

Shipped out today.

Also carbs are in and will be shipping today and tomorrow. Plus I had a bunch made this time so shouldn't have any issue with inventory for a while.
You rock!! Don't hesitate to do business with trollhole. He is a stand up guy!!

Hello. I have an 83 FJ60 with its original 2L and (I'm told) an original (US) Aisan carb. Runs pretty good once started but it is sometimes tough to start and also floods easily. The vehicle is in daily service so I need something fresh I can bolt on in a few hours.

See : In search of a rebuilt carb for my 2L

What can you do for me?

Max

Got carb in for the 40, looks great. Thanks Marshall! :clap:

New carb orderd , thank you
fj45 bill.jpg

Anyone know of videos of the install for one of these? Looks pretty straightforward moving from stock but would love to see a how to.

It's straight forward.

Also I'm out of carbs for 3 weeks. I don't know how I sold 100 in 4 weeks but I did. I've got another shipment on the way

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom