New exhaust options for EMSPowered

Discussion in 'Merchandise Storefront' started by baktasht, Apr 15, 2011.

1. baktasht

baktasht

Due to tremendous demand for more options for the EMSPowered FZJ80 exhausts we have added several new options and lowered the base price on the exhausts. This makes the exhaust much more customizable for each customer's exact needs and requirements. Introducing the new EMSPowered FZJ80 exhaust options.

Improvements to all EMSPowered FZJ80 Exhausts:
    * Now included are brand new stainless steel studs, nuts and gaskets for the factory O2 sensors
    * Now included are new stainless steel nuts for the y-pipe/manifold connection

EMSPowered Header-back Exhaust:
    * New base price is now $890.
    * New material options: Aluminized steel, stainless steel, polished stainless steel
    * New catalytic converter options: no cat, single cat, dual cats
    * New "tip" options: Exit behind right rear wheel, Exit in OEM location
    * Optional wideband O2 sensor port
    Click here to order: FZJ80 Header-Back Exhaust (1993-1997) - $890.00 : EMSPowered

EMSPowered Cat-back Exhaust:
    * New base price is now $475
    * New material options: Aluminized steel, stainless steel, polished stainless steel
    * New "tip" options: Exit behind right rear wheel, Exit in OEM location
    Click here to order: FZJ80 Cat-Back Exhaust (1995-1997) - $475.00 : EMSPowered

EMSPowered Y-pipe assembly:
    * New base price is now $490
    * New catalytic converter options: no cat, single cat
    * Optional wideband O2 sensor port
    Click here to order: FZJ80 Y-Pipe and Catalytic Convertor (1995-1997) - $490.00 : EMSPowered

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Build time currently (as of the time of this post) is approximately 2 weeks. This time fluctuates depending on the amount of orders we have in the build queue from approximately 1 weeks to 4 weeks. If you need a rush order for any reason please contact us first to make sure we can accommodate it.
    Last edited: Aug 4, 2012
  2. thestunts

thestunts

Nice to see you have expanded options. "build time" is stll a bit weak on turnaround I have to say. If that can't be minimized, maybe charge a 25% holding fee and once it is ready to ship, charge the balance. Just a thought.
  3. wasilvers

wasilvers

How many bananas?

Is this a :banana: job or :banana::banana:or ? It looks simple enough, but I've been wrong before. Just about totally sold on it!
  4. baktasht

baktasht

That may be a possible option. I'll go over the logistics of it and see if we can add that as an option next time around.

It's about a 1.5 banana job I'd say. The hardest part usually is removing the stock rusted exhaust.
  5. Bluedog

Bluedog SILVER Star

Hey do you have a stainless Y pipe with converter for me? i ordered one a few weeks ago?

Brendan.
  6. baktasht

baktasht

Hi Brendan, it's almost ready to go. Should be finished up and ready to ship next week.
  7. mickeyt

mickeyt

Did I get the latest in this offering? I have Landtank going to be doing the install and want to make sure I have the best options...

Mike
  8. baktasht

baktasht

Yes, yours is the polished stainless steel with single high flow catalytic converter.
  9. wasilvers

wasilvers

Hmmm, I called sales dept 2x (once last week, once this week) left my number 2x on each call and never got a call back? It's hard for me to drop $1,300 on a stainless exhaust to an internet site where it could be 10 weeks before I know if I'm screwed or not. Personally, I at least want to to talk to someone to answer misc questions. What if I have a problem later? I know EMS is a Mud Vendor, but what gives?

Edit: I did get a call a few minutes after posting this - probably unrelated due to the closeness of timing. Guess the sales dept is expanding to another guy (good deal) and something about swithing phone systems and losing voicemails till recently.

Anyway, they were very helpful and I ordered the part. Thanks baktasht! Can't wait to put this on.
    Last edited: Apr 28, 2011
  10. baktasht

baktasht

Good talking to you, and thank you for the order. I've added it to the build queue. We're expanding our team little by little as we find good talent. We have a new hosted PBX phone system that just went in last week to accommodate the new additions to the staff.

Thanks again, and as always, let us know if you have any questions.
  11. Stilivn

Stilivn

shipping on EMSPowered Cat-back Exhaust: to NSW 2250 Australia if you do international shipping.

12. baktasht

baktasht

Yes, we ship worldwide for all of our products. The exhausts get tagged with oversize shipping fees by the carriers, so shipping on them gets a little expensive for international. To NSW 2250, Australia it is showing as $711 for shipping.
  13. treerootCO

treerootCO Where are my keys?! SILVER Star

Do you know if the 'Exit behind right rear wheel' or 'Exit in OEM location' clears the OEM subtank? Also, is there an option to add a resonator? I apologize if this has been covered in an earlier thread.
  14. S.CarolinaFZJ80

S.CarolinaFZJ80

CycloSteve has an OEM subtank and the EMS exhaust.
  15. alexdell

alexdell SILVER Star

Hi Baktasht,

What is the current build time for the complete header-back exhaust (single cat+stainless option)? Is it still around 8 weeks? My rusted muffler came loose and was temporarily welded. I don't know how long it will hold. Also, what's the best way to place an order, through the website or by phone?

Thanks,
    Alex
  16. baktasht

baktasht

Yup!
    Hi Alex, current build time is around 6 weeks or less for new orders. You can place your order both online and over the phone with us. Whichever you're comfortable with.
  17. wasilvers

wasilvers

So tomorrow will make 10 weeks waiting on the order. My old exhaust is now just a pothole away from falling off and sounds like a some sort of mad cow.

Sure hope order #2861 arrives soon :)
  18. colinmcgoo

colinmcgoo

Waiting for a response from EMSPowered

Baktasht,

I have also been waiting on a response about my order. My exhaust is about to fall off as well. I was told that I would have my order in late June and that I would get emails at different stages of the process. I have not received any email other than the order confirmation and cannot get responses from PM, voicemail, or email. Please help me out. Order #2931
  19. JOFS

JOFS SILVER Star

I was looking to order a full header back exhaust. I have pmd and e-mailed as I need to have this so I can get the exhaust by september. I have not heard back.

Any time frame if I order it now. I see recently it was stated as less than 6 weeks but there are several posters that have been waiting longer. If I can't get it to have it installed by september I have other options.

Please let me know.

Thanks
    John
  20. pkelly72

pkelly72

I'm in the same boat as JOFS. I've called and left messages.

Please give me a call when you can.