New CSC Member jclarke450 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

First meet then jumping in on the run of the month the next morning :cool:

Glad you're here :beer:

Welcome Jason. It was cool meeting you and the family! Hope to see you out on plenty of more runs!

I missed Crown King on Saturday, but welcome aboard!

:cheers:

Thanks for the welcome guys. The Crown King run was a good time and hopefully I will make most of the club meetings. My son is on spring break this week, so it looks like we are headed out later today to head up to Lake Powell. Hopefully I will get some more pictures. The family had a great time on Saturday. Thanks for putting up with my out of practice spotting on the trail!

Welcome Jason. Nice meeting you at the meet Friday night

Welcome Jason! It was great wheeling with you this last run!

DSC_1947.JPG
I appreciate the warm welcome by all at the meeting and at the Crown King Run. So as I posted in another thread, we went to Utah for my son's spring break. I have done parts of this trip many times and love Utah. We basically circumnavigated Lake Powell by as much 4x4 trail as we could. We decided to take the 100 at the last minute. Here is a few pics of the worst of the 5 days. I wont get specific but I didn't have the right stuff with me, and I am kicking myself for being stupid. 5 hours of digging later, we were out. As I mentioned elsewhere. A-Trac is no substitute for lockers
DSC_0080.JPG
DSC_0068.JPG
so those are pics of the 100. The pics of the 80 available as well.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom