New Cruiserdan product giveaway (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

All kidding aside I think to ask such a fine group of individuals as those who come to this board day in and day out to write an essay as to why they should be chosen for this gift is a little difficult.

It is often said that it is better to give than receive. I have personally witnessed this time and time again on this forum.

I can remember when someone got stuck up in VT last year and everyone was scrambling to get this stranger some help so he could make it home over the weekend.

Tirelessly RavenTai , with others help, worked on putting together a mod for the temp guage so we all could better avoid overheating problems.

IdahoDoug's indepth and seemingly endless post on his head problem which helped to pave the way for a profitable DVD on the subject.

These are but a couple of examples of the day to day giving here in the 80's tech section.

And I would just like to reiterate:

I will GIVE you a 6 pack of Belgium's finest if I'm chosen

Happy Holidays

LOL

I can't be bought......;)

I wonder about renting.......

landtank said:
IdahoDoug's indepth and seemingly endless post on his head problem which helped to pave the way for a profitable DVD on the subject.

C'dan... I vote Rick's entry be excluded due to an unnecessary cheap shot, although I'd be pissed too if I dicked around and got beat to the punch on it :flipoff2:.

Idahodoug... you've paid for the head job four times over by now.. put one of those babies up for a drawing.

landtank said:
IdahoDoug's indepth and seemingly endless post on his head problems which helped to pave the way for a profitable DVD on the subject.

Fixed it for ya.

-B-

Dear Mr. Dan,

Let me tell you about my drive to work this morning. I think this is the reason why I should win the $100 gift certificate w/no pin needles please.

First of all, I left my house feeling good to start another day of work. Just a block away, this numbn*t in a POS Dodge truck starts tailgating me in a residential street. Speed limit in a residential street is not more than 35mph the last time I checked. So I suddenly pull-over to the right to let the motherf#%&er past me and he lays on the horn. So, I see him motioning with his hands pointing to his head that I needed to think, and signal before pulling over to the right. Well, if the jack*ss wasn't so close behind me, he would've not had to turn his steering wheel at all to avoid me! Man! That switch went off in my head!!! My blood started boiling! He was ahead of me at a stop sign and we were both turning left. His window was down so I yelled at him saying, "What's the hurry a**hole?!!" Then a car got between us, but waay ahead was a red light. He was stopped behind a row of cars turning left, but I needed to go straight. So, I pulled next to his passenger window which was closed by the way. I think he knew I was coming and did not have enough balls to roll them down either. So, I start yelling at him saying, "what's the big hurry (bleep, bang, etc.)? It got you far, didn't it, a**wipe!" He didn't say or do a damn thing besides wave me off and motioning to use my turn signal next time. I'm yelling at him, telling him to slow down, etc., etc. I must've called him every name in the book but he knew he was a Big P*#sy and he wasn't having any of it. Then the light turns green and I just gave him the "You're #1" sign as I drove through the intersection.

Anyway, back to winning this gift certificate from C-Dan. If I win, I will use this certicate in honor of the responsible drivers on ih8mud & those who do not h8mud out there, who take their driving seriously. We sometimes forget that "driving is a privilege, not a right." Amen!!

Dear Dan -

Keystone is good. M1's are good. The SW US is good. SLC corrosion is bad. Gun control is bad. 1911's are good. Patton is good. SC'd green '93 80's are good. OEM Toy parts are good. Toy parts guys are good.

Thanks for your support,
Jason

i want to win because

i spent all my cash and i just blew my front left and right axel seals and my oil pump is messed up

my essay......as I have no freakin clue what the heck this is about. but mine is short

"pound sand up his ass"

:flipoff2:

Gumby said:
Nope. What should Doug's avatar be this week? I think a rotation of mods should take turns.

I think I like his new one.:hillbilly Nice Pink Panties there NCD

Oh my god!.....................:hillbilly

In like Flint

Oh mighty parts God, pick me, the most unworthy and humble new member of the forum. I'm moving to Alaska,(driving the 5k+ miles) and need a few things for the trip. My new-to-me and first LC ever '91 FJ-80 has already earned her name Ms. Piggy. Likes to root in the dirt, cleans up nice, and is a gas hog. Anything helpful blessings you can bestow our way are appreciated. Thanks.

Gumby said:
Nope. What should Doug's avatar be this week? I think a rotation of mods should take turns.

I think I like his new one.:hillbilly Nice Pink Panties there NCD
Ah...so that explains it.

No harm, no foul then.

If you're gonna set me up with a set to wear though...I should let you know that I preferr something like this ;):
hello_kitty_panties.jpg

Gumby said:
For those that missed it, Doug had this for his avatar for about 30 seconds.

Mot - you're welcome to it, as apparently it didn't suit him. :D

It's not that it didn't suit me...I couldn't see enough of the panties.

Ignore my avatar changing statement...I wasn't in the best of moods at the time.
Must be "that" time of the month...

Dear Parts-God:

This last year I was finally able to do something I never thought would happen: I bought an 80 series Land Cruiser. In doing so, I was introduced to a wonderful source of information and humor on ih8mud.com. I have never been happier with a vehicle or a forum and trust me, I've had a lot of both!

However, I have a small problem now. With all of the information and insight, I have become another anal Land Cruiser owner. That in itself isn't a bad thing, but I have learned the hard way about using factory Toyota parts. Right after I bought the love of my life, the fan clutch went out on it. I priced it thru you and made a bad judgment call: I bought one from CarQuest. Needless to say, the fan clutch never really worked and I ended up saving my money for a couple months to buy one from you.

You see, I'm 23 years old and am self-sufficient. I have a good job, but I'm not making enough currently to give my 80 the love and attention that it deserves in the way of keeping it maintained correctly. I hope that you can see the great void that you would be filling by honoring me with this gift certificate.

~Chad

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom