New BFGoodrich All Terrain T/A KO2 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Is anyone aware of a good thanks giving / Black Friday deal for KO2s?

Is anyone aware of a good thanks giving / Black Friday deal for KO2s?
Have you looked at 4wd.com? I bought my tires a few weeks ago,their price was the lowest that I can find. They had free shipping when I ordered.

Discount Tire also just posted a two day Black Friday deal...unsure what it all included, but they are on my short list of good national tire spots to deal with.

just picked up 4 315/75r16 for $700 shipped after rebate... had discount tire match 4wheelparts.com pricing, actually came a little lower at $860 plus I am getting $160 in rebates on top. 4wheelparts.com has a store in Tampa so I am also saving on the fact that I don't have to pay taxes. The rebates were from the black friday and cyber monday deal discount had but I talked to them and was able to apply them to an order I made today.

I keep checking back at 4wheelparts but it seems they don't carry 285/75/16 which I wanted to get based on searching / recommendations in this forum.

They show the next closest size is 295/75/16. Has anyone tried this size? Adv/ disadvantages over 285? Thx

I keep checking back at 4wheelparts but it seems they don't carry 285/75/16 which I wanted to get based on searching / recommendations in this forum.

They show the next closest size is 295/75/16. Has anyone tried this size? Adv/ disadvantages over 285? Thx
Their website shows it. Have you called them? If it's being made, they'll get it. Checked 4wd.com?

with the snow/ice today, I couldn't trust the old dunlop LTs that came with the truck anymore, so I went out and bought 5 at 285/75/16 at flagstaff AZ discount tires today. they look classy and ride is smooth (first 10 miles impression).

Took mine up in the mountains, had great traction on the snow. Was able to pull a couple stuck toyota pickups out without issue too. 285/75r16s on a 93 80 series.

I'm having a set installed on the princess' Sequoia on Monday. I will post back with my thoughts compared to the original KOs I run on my 60.

Just for price check I bought 5 285/75/16s installed and with the insurance at flagstaff az discount tires last weekend for $1300 and change

Early feedback on the KO2 is very positive. They are quieter than the KOs on my 60 and handle very well around town and on the highway. In addition, they look great on our sequoia. I'll post up my impressions on snow traction when I get back from spending 10 days in Bend.

I can tell you after getting 18" of snow here last week - Ko2 waaaaaaaay better in snow than the Ko. Mmmmm, siping.

Wow... jealous... haha Last season in KY we got record snow, but I was still searching for my LC. Fast forward to now, I have bought my LC, and bought 5 KO2 that are sitting in my garage, and we got a record temperature high here lol... I have Michelin Latitude that are about worn out, so been wanting to swap with the KO2 and play around a bit in snow, but temperature been in the 60s... just my luck!

KO2s were outstanding today over Santiam Pass and around Bend. Traction and braking were great and noticeably better than the original KOs I run on my 60. I would highly recommend them to anyone needing an AT tire that performs well in the snow.

I just read through the thread. I am currently on my 3rd set of KOs. Read reviews and threads, where the Cooper AT3's performed better than the KOs. But the lack of 3 ply sidewall kind of concerned me. So, I started looking into the ST Maxx. and was settled on those until this read. Anybody know how the KO2 compares to the ST Maxx? I saw where someone said the KO2s performed better than the AT3.

Anyone have experience with these in a 37" flavor?

KO2s were outstanding today over Santiam Pass and around Bend. Traction and braking were great and noticeably better than the original KOs I run on my 60. I would highly recommend them to anyone needing an AT tire that performs well in the snow.
Still extremely pleased with the road manners and snow capabilities of the new KO2s. I highly recommend.

Concerning the actual height of the KO2s in 315/75/16, I found this on a Jeep forum,
"...The 315/75r16 measured to an unmounted height of almost exactly 33.5" from lug tip to lug tip...Advertised height is one inch taller. That's actually ok with me because I was lookin at 295/75/16 as a height compromise".
Can anyone confirm this? @PolishDude? Exact measurements on the 295/75/16 flavor would be nice as well if anyone has them. I realize a number of variables affect height once mounted, but I thought this might be useful.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom