Needed: someone willing to transport a Foxwing awning to Cruise Moab (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hi All, I just bought a Foxwing awning off Expedition Portal from a guy in San Diego, where my sister also lives. She's holding on to it until I can figure out when I meet up with her somewhere or figure out another way to get it to me. Which leads me to my question....is there anyone in San Diego coming to Cruise Moab (or Colorado for that matter) who would be willing to strap the awning on their rig and drive it up for me? There are also two tapered panels, which I assume are folded up and bagged. Open to paying, providing your favorite Colorado brew, or other ideas. Might also have a bottle of Shanahan's Colorado Whiskey laying around somewhere.....
Thanks!

I am not coming to Cruise Moab or Colorado but I can probably increase your SoCal point of departure range as I work in LA and drive there regularly. If someone in SD can't help I can get it to west LA or some places in Orange County.

How long is it? Would it fit inside a 100 series? Or resting on a folded back front seat of a topless 40?

Dom

Thanks. Definitely something to consider.

It's a little over 8 feet long. I think inside a 100 might be possible, but it would likely be resting on the center console.

Not sure on a 40.

Thanks Dom, I'm the one selling the awning to Scott so I'll hit the guys up on SoCal80's to see if anyone can hopscotch it from you up north!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom