Need urgent help !! (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hello,

I am in difficult situation. I am from Kansas and leaving to Seattle Tacoma seaport to ship my land cruiser to Russia tomorrow. Gordigear suppose to deliver ladder extension yesterday but for some reason and error the ladder extension is arriving on Monday.

Mark from Gordigear had an idea to ship the extension to Seattle. I should be in Seattle on Wednesday for custom clearance. If there is anybody willing to help and I could provide his address for ladder extension to be delivered and I would pick it up when in Seattle next week.

Thanks,

Jorge

Hello,

I am in difficult situation. I am from Kansas and leaving to Seattle Tacoma seaport to ship my land cruiser to Russia tomorrow. Gordigear suppose to deliver ladder extension yesterday but for some reason and error the ladder extension is arriving on Monday.

Mark from Gordigear had an idea to ship the extension to Seattle. I should be in Seattle on Wednesday for custom clearance. If there is anybody willing to help and I could provide his address for ladder extension to be delivered and I would pick it up when in Seattle next week.

Thanks,

Jorge

Hi Jorge,

I realize I'm a bit late on this, but check out the Google Group "Seattle Cruiserheads" for active folks in the area.

Also, there are a few solid vendors in the area that may be willing to have stuff shipped to them:

Das Mule is in Issaquah
Torfab is in Mukilteo
Adventure Ready is in Seattle

Finally, I bet folks on NWOL would be willing to help (Northwest Overland | Set your Coordinates To Adventure!)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom