Need Help Installing Snorkel (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I can't witness any of this stuff. I get weak in the knees.

Knees can be replaced wussy!;) I know. I have two bionic knees but didn't need them to drill a hole for a snorkel. o_O:)

I'll wait for the better option, the one without the need to drill a hole in the fender. Bluetooth version perhaps. I am sure Joey is working on something in this regard right now.
That hole saw is worse than going to the dentist. Shish!

I say just do it you big woosie!!

Well let's hold hands and do it together! It will hurt less....

I have the snorkel with 2 years worth of dust on it! I lost the template though...can't find it....

I found a fender with the holes already drilled ! Lessen the pain....but still need to drill the holes in the "A" pillar

you don't need a template.

screw in the bolts, dab some paint on them and in 6 places on the big opening.
Bump it against the steel and transfer the paint.

Drill the dots and scribe a circle. You can always go bigger, fill it a bit with epoxy if you really get out of hand. you have a quarter of an inch overhang..nobody will see it..
The A pillar is the goocher...

( I still have my flea bay version on the shelf going on 4 years I think...hahahah)

Just helped my buddy install the Iron Man snorkel on his and we totally screwed up the hole placement. We lined up the line to the edge of the cowl instead of the end of the paper to the door and we were way too far back. But who cares? You already ruined the fender by putting a big hole in it so we made it an oval and got the snorkel to work. It was still a little too far back and it was a b!tch getting the filter canister back in. But it's on and the snorkel totally hides the screw up.

We are all a bunch of woosies!!! So who is going to go first!

If someone wants to help me ruin the fender on my 100 series, I'll pay cash and beer. I'm scared......

There's no water in Victorville! Whatcha need a snorkel for? :flipoff2:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom