For Sale [NC] '87 2F parts, FJ60 FF Rear Axle, 2F Headers + Exhaust, NP203 and other stuff (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I do have a 2f aluminum valve cover. It has been ceramic coated white to match my truck of course. There are a couple of nicks from when we took the motor out, so you could either paint those spots white or wire wheel the cover back to aluminum again.

$40 plus shipping.

Ok, thanks. I'll let you know. Can you get a rough shipping estimate to HI (96818 ) on them? Please don't expend too much effort, but I'd like an idea before I commit. Thanks.

Last edited:
Ok, thanks. I'll let you know. Can you get a rough shipping estimate to HI (96818 ) on them? Please don't expend too much effort, but I'd like an idea before I commit. Thanks.

Them as in the fender flares?

Should be somewhere around $30 to ship out there, but they just sold on Ebay. I'll let you know if the buyer drops out.

Sorry, meant both. Please do let me know on the flares.

Sorry, meant both. Please do let me know on the flares.

I received payment for the flares from the guy on Ebay, sorry man!

Shipping the valve cover to 96818 costs $90. Let me know if you're interested.

It's all good, I'm out. Thanks anyway!

First post updated. Soon I'll have another FZJ80 e-locker for sale along with a FZJ80 rear axle housing that's been converted to leafs.

Yes, that's the one. I'm going to use it to mount my old A/C compressor as an OBA pump. I will be at CMCC.

Not a problem, I can bring that up with me. How does $20 and a 6 pack of beer sound? It can be cheap beer, I enjoy PBR :D

Do me a favor and remind me a week ahead of CMCC so that I put it in the truck.

Thanks man!

First post updated. Now have FZJ80 e-locked rear axle for sale!!! All link brackets cut off and axle is set up for J6x SOA suspension. Perfect FF axle conversion for your 60!!

I'll take the 2F push rods and lifters if there still available, shipping to 97331, thanks!!

I'll take the 2F push rods and lifters if there still available, shipping to 97331, thanks!!

I can do that. Shipping should be ~$15 to get out to Oregon, but I have no idea how much the pushrods and lifters should cost. How does $60 shipped sound?

Do you have a pic of the lifters? I looked through the thread and couldn't find any,

Do you have a pic of the lifters? I looked through the thread and couldn't find any,

I can get you one tonight. I'll get the face and sides of all.

Thank you, I appreciate it!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom