N. Phoenix storm last night (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

So anyone heard from Tony (mountain cruiser)? He may be a little east of todays storms but has a pretty good size wash running thru his property. News just showed it's starting to rain again in New River where they had all the flooding already today.

Talked to him the other day. He is up in Silverton right now.
His old house (the one you are thinking of) was on just about every news channel going down the wash.:eek:

Today before the rain, around the area I was in.

rain_storm_2014_0818.jpg~original

Talked to him the other day. He is up in Silverton right now.
His old house (the one you are thinking of) was on just about every news channel going down the wash.:eek:

He moved from his home out towards Rio Verde? That home has a large wash between the house and garage.

He moved from his home out towards Rio Verde? That home has a large wash between the house and garage.

No he still has that one. The house in/on Skunk Creek is the one on the news. The house off Rio Verde received less rain then Scottsdale.:meh:

He's smart and escaped to the mountains...

:steer:I bet those graded crown king backroads are a little rutted now....:clap:
Crown King has had 1/3 their annual average rainfall in the last 7 days...

Rio Verde? That home has a large wash between the house and garage.

it's not a wash anymore :mad:

and yeah, Michael reported that the wash down from our condo was canoe-able this morning :eek:

So, does Mountain Cruiser drive an FJ Cruiser? I passed through Silverton on Monday and spotted a burgundy FJC with the license plate "07FJTOY".

Hmmm.. here's the rig I spotted in Silverton with that license

Ler80fdZOwZJWoZHb7jNyLNr2_-Lgw0qIkUpNSwhXEUCAUeh8GpnGd2YpQphER8WRQIr=w1877-h881

Hmmm.. here's the rig I spotted in Silverton with that license

Doubt Tony is the type to go to the effort of running a personal plate. Normally the type that does only has one maybe two vehicles and keeps them for many years. 07FJTOY is not one to move to another vehicle later. I've gone the route of Jack A. and run vintage license plates on my old cruisers. One advantage is you don't pay a extra fee to have them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom