1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Mythical lancruiser junkyard in WA?

Discussion in '40- & 55-Series Tech' started by Rus M, Aug 18, 2003.

1. Rus M

Rus M

Has anyone heard of this? I had a guys number a while, that supposedly ran a kind of cruiser boneyard in the Auburn, Black Diamind area in WA state. Contact info would be appreciated.

2. 79fj40

79fj40

I live in the Auburn/Black Daimond area and have never heard of it. I have been to several wrecking yards locally, 1 that deals mainly in 4 wheel drives in buckley, and they have not been able to find a cruiser that hasn't already been stripped. I will ask some of the guys in local clubs and see what I can come up with. I will post again if I find some truth to it, as hard as it might be ;)

3. toddslater

toddslater SILVER Star

I have been to this wonderous place....mythical indeed. I have the guys name and number at home...hopefully still. I post it later. Nice older fellow with lots of 40s and pigs milling about and barns full of goodies.

4. TLCObsession

TLCObsession

Are we talking about Stan here? I have seen his stuff at swap meets, but did not get the impression he had much good stuff....

If so I may have to give him a call...

5. toddslater

toddslater SILVER Star

Found it...TLCObsession seems to know of him.

Stan Mitchell
    19219 se Auburn Black Diamond Rd.
    Auburn, WA 98092

253-833-3806
    fax 253-804-4574

I was able to pick up some needed items from Stan and the price was reasonable. He has alot of stuff out there. Body parts seemed to be suffering from the dreaded rust though. It's worth the price of admission.