My Toyota Parts search Expedition (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

!Chinga tu Madre'.

!Da me cabesa!

Love the spanish Mudmigos!!! I would start with Rosetta Stone to get practicing for next years awesome adventure.... Still trying to work out details so I can get a thread started in the events section. But it will be an amazing experience, I can guarantee you that..

@FloridaFJ80 If you don't mind disclosing, what did that 5 speed swap run you out the door?

I was lucky but my swap came out to just under $1200 installed. I was able to sell my Auto tranny to some one. Only gremlins I am having are ECU related as I am getting DTC auto tranny codes. Still have to figure out how I will remove this.

I am back in the good Ole' US of A. This weekend is a 3-day weekend in Colombia, so wont have any shipping updates until Tuesday..

Love the spanish Mudmigos!!! I would start with Rosetta Stone to get practicing for next years awesome adventure.... Still trying to work out details so I can get a thread started in the events section. But it will be an amazing experience, I can guarantee you that..

I was lucky but my swap came out to just under $1200 installed. I was able to sell my Auto tranny to some one. Only gremlins I am having are ECU related as I am getting DTC auto tranny codes. Still have to figure out how I will remove this.

I am back in the good Ole' US of A. This weekend is a 3-day weekend in Colombia, so wont have any shipping updates until Tuesday..
$1200? Does that include the H151F itself as well? If so, that is outstanding!

$1200? Does that include the H151F itself as well? If so, that is outstanding!

Yes it does..

Update!! Well it looks like I may have a new job! Not in the bag yet but its looking that way... Have a final interview on Monday. After 3 months of being laid off, its looking like things will come back to normal. Thanks to a Mudder here that has helped me tremendously...I still plan on doing the trips part time, so dont worry parts and leather kits will still be available. So in light that I am looking at a new job, and that I would have to move to the Tampa area, I am going back to Colombia this Monday. This is efforts to expedite everything as much as possible. I will be in Colombia for the whole week and plan on being back stateside on July 4th. Wish me luck amigos!!

Yes it does..

Update!! Well it looks like I may have a new job! Not in the bag yet but its looking that way... Have a final interview on Monday. After 3 months of being laid off, its looking like things will come back to normal. Thanks to a Mudder here that has helped me tremendously...I still plan on doing the trips part time, so dont worry parts and leather kits will still be available. So in light that I am looking at a new job, and that I would have to move to the Tampa area, I am going back to Colombia this Monday. This is efforts to expedite everything as much as possible. I will be in Colombia for the whole week and plan on being back stateside on July 4th. Wish me luck amigos!!

Wow! That's awesome. Congrats. Fill us in on the details when appropriate.

Congratulations Frank!! That's awesome. Felicidades!

Congrats. Checking shipping costs from there. When I sold my FJ CRUISER to a guy in Costa Rica, I drove it over to Tampa cause the container was cheaper for him

Frank, I somehow missed the info on the leather kits, can you direct me to the correct spot or tell me how much they are etc?

Cheers

X2^

Awesome glad there are more mudders in the Tampa bay area.

Update. Just landed in Bogota. Today is a holiday so today is a dead day!! Will have more info tomorrow!!!

Here are some pics of what is being shipped to the US. Also fabricated some sub tank straps to OEM standards.

uploadfromtaptalk1435675443227.jpg
uploadfromtaptalk1435675458648.jpg
uploadfromtaptalk1435675475085.jpg
uploadfromtaptalk1435675525019.jpg
uploadfromtaptalk1435675565372.jpg

And this is calling at me everytime I pass by. Its saying "take me, install me in your nice 80" lol

uploadfromtaptalk1435675863223.jpg

DO IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

How much for the 1Hdt?

Try 20k here

Wish mine looked that clean!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom