Trade My FJ40/25 for your slightly later FJ4* (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Ok. I absolutely love this truck and I've never seen it in person. It is an FJ40 as per its data tag and corresponding frame #. It does have an FJ25 front clip that could be swapped out rather easily with the correct early 40 configuration. Has the hard to find bows and door frames! Has the correct, early 3 speed. I think it has the original engine.

This early truck deserves someone talented and knowledgable to bring it back to glory. It is a solid start from what I can tell. Keep in mind, it still needs things before even being road worthy.

What I'm looking for: I've always wanted a corrugated top FJ40. I also personally like the wider door openings a little better than the smaller style openings. So, I am guessing here, that's 1961-1966 FJ40 hardtop U.S. version? Of course I'd be interested in early FJ45/LV/LPB/SWB with cash on my side.

If not, I will GLADLY keep the old girl and just be patient. Thanks.

Daniel. 1960/62 FJ 25/40 new owner

image.jpg

Great starting point for a true restoration. Wish it goes to a good home and you get what you are expecting. If you decide to keep it or new owner takes out 25 related parts then I am interested in all of those including front bib and headlight rims etc.

Although IMHO, you should keep it. I can source you early 16" inch single piece rims (with correct riveted centre) and front bib from NZ but shipping cost might be an issue.

Last edited:
I sent you a message.

Bump... Still waiting on photos from a couple mudders. The more original, the better... I'd do cash as well for something really nice or 45-flavored! Someone wants this cool rig!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom