STOLEN My 80 series was stolen (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

chappohj47

Chappo Built
Threads
Well my brother woke me up this morning at seven when he was leaving for work and said where did you park your car. Some low life bastard stole my 1995 80 series wagon

So guys keep an eye out if your in oz nsw was stolen from Richmond area it is burgandy/maroon number plate TXL664 immaculate and has bars front and rear
image.jpg

Damn! That's a nice one too.

Nice, nice looking rig indeed. Whomever took her from you is a certified SOB, for sure, but ain't stupid.

Hope you can recover her ASAP. Good luck mate!

It was and immaculate cruiser only had 265000kms on it. It had an immobiliser on it but still gone

It was and immaculate cruiser only had 265000kms on it. It had an immobiliser on it but still gone

I trust the Local Law Enforcement will find it soon and get it back to you. It is too goo looking and distinctive to not get their attention. Try taking pictures into the local watch commanders of the various LE agencies so that she's more than a licence number on their "hot sheets". Best of luck.

:mad:

Sry man. That's depressing. Dirtbags

Some more pics it was a turboed 1hz engine had Baja design light bars 2x 10" ones hid spot lights a 13000lbs winch UHF bullbar rear bar and twin wheel carrier on it
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg

that sure sucks...we had a car stolen from the front of our house...they actually used a car hauler..just picked her up and left...we used the installed gps tracker to get her back within hours....very poor policing here in Sudan...hope u find that beauty soon and intact.

I am not sure if any one can chime into the name or not but I know there are services that can check all websited like craigslist ebay etc for key words to possibly come up with stolen items. Truck was probably stolen mostly for the bumpers. Ahh rats your in Australia sorry didnt see that untill already posted.

Yeah it really sucks

Still missing a local cop got his stollen too kitted out just like mine

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom