My 1982 Sea Ray 210 Cuddy. (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Second owner. Very clean and fun boat.
100_0020.jpg
100_0014.jpg
100_0432.jpg

Thanks. Picked it up going on 4 years ago. Always have loved the Sea Rays from the 70's and early 80's. They were very well built boats, heavy with a deep V. Great for large waves and lakes.

KB

Hard to get photos of it without a towel hanging on it lol...

The crooked registration numbers bugged me so I did recently put a new set on straight this time. I did those while bouncing around on the dock and consuming beer...

100_0478.jpg
100_0017.jpg
100_4312.jpg
100_4317.jpg
100_4420.jpg

...and out of the water where she is currently sitting. She has been wrapped up tight. Hope to get to uncovering her and cleaning her up soon.

100_8454.JPG
0726151447.jpg
0726151506.jpg

gorgeous boat. I've seen lots of those over the years. But your's is the cleanest. They are hard on gas (being a heavier boat) but ride so nice. My 23 foot yamaha is probably half the weight and the ride would be half as smooth. My dad has a 91 Doral, which is similar to your boat. Not fast but very smooth.

gorgeous boat. I've seen lots of those over the years. But your's is the cleanest. They are hard on gas (being a heavier boat) but ride so nice. My 23 foot yamaha is probably half the weight and the ride would be half as smooth. My dad has a 91 Doral, which is similar to your boat. Not fast but very smooth.

Thanks, appreciate it. You are spot on about the weight and the ride.

They are pretty heavy and a bit slower than some of the newer lighter boats I imagine. These old Sea Rays do ride great. The weight and the deep V cut through the chop on the lake nicely. This 210 tops out at about 42-43 mph but rarely do we need that. We mostly cruise or tube around 23 or so, just up on plane. She is indeed thirsty but better than some old boats for sure. It has the 228 HP Mercury (305 Chevy).

I have not weighed it to be certain but with gas and all loaded and on the trailer it is probably pushing 5000 to 5500 lbs. The dry weight of the boat itself with the smaller 198 HP engine is around 3200 lbs according to the Sea Ray archives. I know it is all my Land Cruiser wants pulling it up the hill out of the Marina lol.

It is a great family boat. Cruising the lake or hanging out in a cove and swimming or fishing. The four of us slept out on it many nights anchored or tied up in a cove. Has the full camper top that came with it. Original owner kept it all but never used it. He never used the original head (potty) either. He certainly took good care of her.

Last edited:
Just bumped into this thread. Awesome boat. I've got a buddy who's got the exact same model and year Sea Ray. He uses it on the Cali Delta for fishing and over-nighting. A real classic Sea Ray!

G'Day Fella's,

KYBishop, your boat looks similar (but different) to this one, I seen on my way bush last weekend in my TLC (here in Australia). This one stepped out at around 6.5 meters or 22feet ish long.
They look to be a well made hull, and I realise it's an old boat but this one is still in very good condition
I stopped for a look and took a few images.........

DSCN2253.JPG

DSCN2252.JPG

DSCN2257.JPG

DSCN2261.JPG

DSCN2251.JPG

Regards
Homer

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom