Multi-year Renewal now available, With Bonuses! (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

jeeeezzzee.......can someone tell me how to check out of the e store using a visitors account?...the account set up form still refuses to acknowledge my email addy...this sucks:D

osagecruiser

hey...is somebody gonna fix the store or what?...let us wanting to renew our memberships know something!
thanks
osagecruiser

TLCA Memberships

osageorange,

go to:

www.tlca.org and click merchandise from the list on the left. scroll down a bit on the page that comes up and you will see 5 (?) buttons where you can renew.

when the website was hacked on Oct 31st, many things were compromised, the store being one of them. when it was brought back online a week ago, it just didn't work. we are going to use the button approach until we can get everything fixed.

sorry for any problem this has caused you and probably many others.

casey

cmc said:
osageorange,

go to:

www.tlca.org and click merchandise from the list on the left. scroll down a bit on the page that comes up and you will see 5 (?) buttons where you can renew.

when the website was hacked on Oct 31st, many things were compromised, the store being one of them. when it was brought back online a week ago, it just didn't work. we are going to use the button approach until we can get everything fixed.

sorry for any problem this has caused you and probably many others.

casey

I don't see an option for multiple years.

there isn't one at this point, this is a temporary fix to the issue. if you send multiples of the type of membership you'd like (2x, 5x, etc), make a comment when you pay for it (PayPal, and yes you can use a CC) and Jenn will understand that it is for more than one year.

casey

I was a little late renewing and used the website. Even tho I entered my TLCA # I was issued a new one. What's up with that? Is this just a way to up the #'s?

I doubt they are looking to up numbers. There's TONS of TLC owners enough without having to inflate the membership count ;)

I just became a member.... Been a TLC owner for years and finally got involved with the organization. I don't forsee myself as never owning another Land Cruiser, so I will be a lifer. Heck I got two, and plan on 2-3 more... :D

I was going to do a multi-year renewal, so when I lose my job with the sale of the company in the next couple months I wouldn't have to worry about my membership lapsing :frown:

Could not find the option on the store site. Appeared to only give an option for one year...

What am I missing??

You aren't missing anything, it isn't on the website. Send a note to Treasurer@tlca.org and tell him you want a 5 year membership renewal. He'll be able to help you out. The Admin is out on vacation this week. He'll hook you up!

paid my dues via paypal, but couldn't remember my #.

Mitch

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom