Multi-year Renewal now available, With Bonuses! (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Website
www.tornadoalleycruisers.com
Tired of forgetting to renew, and missing your Toyota Trails?
Now available: multi-year renewals! As an added bonus for multi-year renewals, you will receive one BONUS decal (years 2-5). And, if you sign up for 5 years at a time, you will receive a $5 discount!

Check it out here:
[B]http://tlca.org/membership/[/B]
This link updated 12/2006 -- NOW WORKING! --TLCA webmaster

Thanks to all those who have already used it!

Chef

Last edited by a moderator:
Cool. About time, too. :D
Now people like me can procrastinate for years.

Great idea! I will take advantage of that next time around. I just recently renewed for the first time and I gotta say I love this org. and the magazine is top notch. Keep it up all! :cheers:

I renewed for two years today. I know others have said it before, but sign up with paypal. Make it easy for members and maybe a couple of more will sign up.

Hey Ken;
Thanks for your renewal;) But, now I'm confused! TLCA takes paypal...so I'm not sure what you mean about the last part. I really have been trying to make it as easy as I can. Help me with what you're syaing please?

thx-chef

Oh, the app that came in TT didn't say that and when I looked at the membership renewal in the catalogue I didn't see paypal, but I didn't go through to checkout.

I just double checked and there is no mention of paypal on the app or the catalogue page in your estore. Maybe you just need to show it earlier than checkout as an option.

It's nice to know you take it, I'll know next time.

Osagecruiser and all;
Yep, the e-store is currently down thanks to datamining hackers. We're working on it, and hope to be back up directly. Sorry, keep checking back, hopefully it won't be too long...

thx-chef

The fine folks at birfield tell me the store is basically fixed, but offline while they implement final examinations, cleanups and security changes to prevent further hack-ins.

I appreciate your continued patience...

chef

chef
in following the new link to renew membership...how is the multi year discount obtained?...and when will the store be fixed?...xmas is comming..i need to shop!....thanks :)

osagecruiser

Osage, multi year discounts are already figured in the store.
Which continues to be down.
Hopefully it will be back up very soon, and again, I apologise for that.
Birfield are doing their best to get us back online, and told me yesterday that it would be almost anytime now....

thx-chef

e-store back on line

Woo-hoo!
Thanks to Birfield and our webmaster Liz Osting for getting our e-store back on line!

Happy shopping y'all...

ok happy day the store is back up.....not....i tried 4 times to set up an account...no luck the stupid form continues to tell me my email addy does not seem correct....bull i have had the same addy for 5 years...darn..i guess i will not purchase anything...this is frustrating!...please help chef

osagecruiser

Yeah....
The estore we got back was from a backed up version of the store dated June. We made a lot of fixes since then, among which are the problems you indicate. Those fixes are now currently lost.

There is a temp fix in place here:
http://www.tlca.org/merchandise/

I'm completely unsure what the long term fix is gonna be:(

But, we;re working on it:)

chef

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom