Mudship from Burlington to Charlotte? Possibly via Overland Expo? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I recently purchased a TC rebuild kit from Ryan Niles @96Cruiser13 (he won it at Logan's Run). It needs to find its way to me somehow. Is anybody in the Greensboro/Burlington area coming to Charlotte anytime soon? Or is anybody from the Greensboro/Burlington area planning to make it to Overland Expo where some other Charlotte folks @Izzyandsue , @Cirbo will be in attendance to accept the hand-off? I will pick up the packages as needed in the Charlotte area. Y'all let me know. If I have to ship this via snail mail it won't be the end of the world.

Last edited:
I can meet someone in the Greensboro area if anyone around there is going to the Expo.

I'm in Greensboro, and "may" be headed to charlotte on Wed. There's a chance I may even be in roadstr's building at work....or i can get it to someone who will be in his bldg

Awesome. Response sent

Dave, I am on my way to meet Steve, the kit is on its way! I hope it works for ya!

Thanks!

Well guys, it appears that we have this mudship thing all figured out. Thanks to everyone who helped or offered to help. Great club. Awesome folks. You guys rock!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom