MSMR Oct 21-22 Tuttle Creek (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
We have reserved all 12 sites in the cul-de-sac for Friday and Saturday, cost will be $35 per site.

Last edited:
We will be there.

I'll be there but not till Saturday.

We are in.

Leslie and I should be out Fri late

I'll be there tent camping...may have Eli with me, not decided 100% yet.

Going to Vegas Sat with Laurel. Hope you all have a blast. I've only wheeled Tuttle in a Yaris. Really. And it was exciting and sort of stupid but we made it out and saw lots of Merlins on the wires on the way in and out. Like 15 of them between the highway and the top landing/unloading area. They do this odd wing swoop/curl thing if you fright them off their perch. Watch for them as they are pretty cool KS natives.

Hoping Rosey gets a jump start on some schoolwork. If so we will be there. I'll be bringing the lx. The 40 is out of commission for the near future. May have bit off more than I can chew with this dang wiring. Is there still room in the cul-de-sac?

Looking forward to seeing you there @Willys43

I have about 6 or 7 safety cones, so we can block of the road before the split. If anyone else has any bring them along as it creates a nice private corner.

This work?

J/k

IMG_0336.JPG

No school for us on Friday, so our plan is to leave after school on Thursday. 3pm

What is the consensus about meals? Should we do pot luck dinners together as a group, then fend for yourselves for breakfast/lunch?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom