Monthly club meeting (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Welcome to the area George! I look forward to meeting you in person. That's a pretty serious looking 80 you've got there.

BTW we have a Thursday evening meal/meeting scheduled for the 22nd of September at "PO BOYS" on Andrew Jackson Way if you would like to meet everyone before next month. This is a meeting for the entire family so you can bring everyone.

Awesome thanks but I'm out of town that day.... I'll catch-up with you guys next time...

@Skitz no worries. I look forward to meeting you in October. Travel safely.

Our October meeting is this Saturday, October 8th, at Bill Penney Toyota in Huntsville. Starts at 9:00 am. I'll miss this one, but will hopefully be able to make the November meeting.

Its that time again...

Our November meeting is this Saturday, November 12th. 9:00 am at Bill Penney Toyota.

Last edited:
Its that time again...

Our November meeting is this Saturday, November 12th. 9:00 pm at Bill Penney Toyota.

The dealership open that late?

The dealership open that late?

What are you talking about..it says A.M. Oh, and please disregard that little thing that shows when a post was last edited.... :)

Thanks for catching that @Land Speeder

Meeting is at 0900 everyone.

What are you talking about..it says A.M. Oh, and please disregard that little thing that shows when a post was last edited.... :)

Thanks for catching that @Land Speeder

Meeting is at 0900 everyone.

Yep, it's why i quoted it. LOL

Next meeting is this Saturday, 0900, at Bill Penney. See you all there!

hate I missed the meeting, will see everyone next month

Was a light turn out, people must be in that busy Christmas routine. I know we're running like crazy until the end of the year.

Next meeting on the 14th?

Yup, always the 2nd Saturday of each month, unless something unusual happens. You gonna make this one?

Yup, always the 2nd Saturday of each month, unless something unusual happens. You gonna make this one?
Tea leaves say no. Mom in town and dressed as a penguin later in the day

Tea leaves say no. Mom in town and dressed as a penguin later in the day

We'll that's unexpected.....why's your mom going to be dressed as a penguin?

LoL just me. Charity ball

Don't forget the meeting this Saturday....and the shirts are in...:clap:

Pick em up at the meeting.

IMG_0451.JPG

Looks like I will get to make this one!

Is there one this coming Saturday?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom