Molded Carpet & Vinyl Kits --- (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

TRAIL TAILOR

Enabler
Supporting Vendor
Threads
Website
trail-tailor.com
I've been ordering these kits for a few months now and once I get moved I will offer these up for other series. 60 series has been the main focus and I will continue to order mainly for the 60 series. If I'm placing a group buy or stocking order I will be more than happy to order for the other series as well.

I have several color options for the carpet (loop pile=close to OEM). But, I will only stock in Charcoal and Dark Saddle. Custom colors are available upon request.

Vinyl colors are black, tan/brown and grey.

The shop can make LHD or RHD versions. Individual pieces to full sets can be ordered.

Series specific floor mats as well.

Jason

60 series carpet

SAM_1130.JPG
SAM_1133.JPG
SAM_1134.JPG

60 series vinyl (old OEM carpet compared to new vinyl)

SAM_1894.JPG
SAM_1890.JPG

I started tearing out the carpet and installing the vinyl in my 93 80 series. This is a pic of the rear cargo vinyl section laying on top of the carpet. It is a perfect fit. Finished edges. Couldn't be happier. Can't wait for the Thermozite sound deadener and heat shield to get here so I can finish. Thanks again Jason! Great product and even better customer service!

I'll post more pics next weekend when I get it done!

image.jpeg

I started tearing out the carpet and installing the vinyl in my 93 80 series. This is a pic of the rear cargo vinyl section laying on top of the carpet. It is a perfect fit. Finished edges. Couldn't be happier. Can't wait for the Thermozite sound deadener and heat shield to get here so I can finish. Thanks again Jason! Great product and even better customer service!

I'll post more pics next weekend when I get it done!

View attachment 1309964

J, Thanks for the post!

I've got another order going if anyone is interested.

Jason

I will have it installed this weekend. Pictures to follow!

I'm interested in a carpet kit for a 87 BJ 73. Can you get that kit and have you placed your order yet? Also, I'm installing suspension seats so had to remove the raised support channels for the non suspension seats. The stock carpet is molded for those. I'ld need the new one to rest flat.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom