Mid-Atlantic Overland Festival, Aug 11-14 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Yes, We are planning on attending for at least a few days.

And no, I don't fancy myself in Overlander. I just bought a bunch of crap to put on my truck and sometimes like to sleep outside near it.

Seriously though, I went for a day or two last year and it is pretty fun. Pretty laid-back sort of like the Vermont event and the scenery and trails aren't quite as pretty but it's only two hours away. The guys at Main Line overland in Westchester put this on and they are a bunch of cool, fun guys.

I'll just be coming back from HIH6. 5,000 miles in the cruiser over 7 days, I think I will want some time away from it. But who knows, I'm a maybe.

Hmmm, for years I've thought about going to one of these kind of events and always said to myself, when I retire I'll go. Now that I'm retired? I don't see the point. I'd rather spend my time ( and money ) getting off the grid and using our equipment for what it is intended for. Good for at least 5 days out.. I'm looking forward to early fall in WV, then late fall down to Cape Lookout, then next spring being on these trails.. Am I an overlander?
IMG_0861.jpg
IMG_1756.jpg

Yes, come on.

See you next spring. ;)
Yes, that might happen, depends on which way we get there, through Eisenhower, or head south and around the bottom. !!

Reactions: SAS

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom