Michelins.... (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

bjowett

Supporting Vendor
Threads
I picked up a set of Michelin XML 325/85R16, not exactly what I was hoping for in terms of condition for the price.... but for a cupped tire, this thing is round and vibration free, even unbalanced at 60mph. If you want a big tire that may (?) be good offroad, yet can handle the street, this may be it. I seriously think my 315/75R16 MTR tires may be louder. :eek:

fb1eda35.jpg

yo, I need some of those where did you find them and how much are we talking. I always swore I'd have LAV tires on a cruiser of mine. :D :D

[quote author=cruiserrg link=board=12;threadid=5181;start=msg40754#msg40754 date=1063418775]
I have been looking for a set of them tires too. Keep us updated. Also exactly how tall are they aired up and mounted? [/quote]
Cruiserrg ain't the only one wondering. Info?

Any more info on the Mchelins? Let us know where and how much $$$ Thanks

man, I'm getting ancy :D :D

They go for $150 - $200 a tire depending on condition. I paid $150/... they are hard to come by used, and were once quite a bit cheaper. The people I purchased them from are up in Montreal... the info Michele Knautz 450 424 2399 mknautz@total.net. I have decided not to use them, for now. Sooooo, if anyone wants them, they can buy them for the $600 I paid. They go right on any 16" wheel, even a 7", though they fit an 8" or 9" much better.

you got any mounted dimensions (height and width) for us, might be interested in buying, got pics? :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom