1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Michelins....

Discussion in 'HardCore Corner' started by bjowett, Sep 11, 2003.

1. bjowett

bjowett Supporting Vendor

I picked up a set of Michelin XML 325/85R16, not exactly what I was hoping for in terms of condition for the price.... but for a cupped tire, this thing is round and vibration free, even unbalanced at 60mph. If you want a big tire that may (?) be good offroad, yet can handle the street, this may be it. I seriously think my 315/75R16 MTR tires may be louder. :eek:

[​IMG]

2. erfworm

erfworm

yo, I need some of those where did you find them and how much are we talking. I always swore I'd have LAV tires on a cruiser of mine. :D :D

3. bjowett

I will fill you in when the deal is all said and done. The people I purchased these tires from seem to be quite good!

4. cruiserrg

cruiserrg

I have been looking for a set of them tires too. Keep us updated. Also exactly how tall are they aired up and mounted?

5. Junk

Junk

[quote author=cruiserrg link=board=12;threadid=5181;start=msg40754#msg40754 date=1063418775]
    I have been looking for a set of them tires too. Keep us updated. Also exactly how tall are they aired up and mounted? [/quote]
    Cruiserrg ain't the only one wondering. Info?

6. toycrusher

toycrusher

Any more info on the Mchelins? Let us know where and how much $$$ Thanks

7. erfworm

erfworm

man, I'm getting ancy :D :D

8. bjowett

They go for $150 - $200 a tire depending on condition. I paid $150/... they are hard to come by used, and were once quite a bit cheaper. The people I purchased them from are up in Montreal... the info Michele Knautz 450 424 2399 mknautz@total.net. I have decided not to use them, for now. Sooooo, if anyone wants them, they can buy them for the $600 I paid. They go right on any 16" wheel, even a 7", though they fit an 8" or 9" much better.

9. erfworm

erfworm

you got any mounted dimensions (height and width) for us, might be interested in buying, got pics? :D