METRICTLC - committed FRAUD (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I'm hoping his snake bite is all healed up now!

What a ****.

This isn't the first time he has changed eBay username to avoid negative feedback. I pointed it out a few years ago and his nut huggers here in mud railed me for it, still believing the " I am sick " excuse.

He's sick alright and a douche bag!

It is interesting to watch how some folks just have this hero worship for some of the vendors on here. I made a few honest observations about sub-standard service from some of the MUD sacred cows and got jumped for it. I wasn't expecting it, I didn't know these guys had dedicated fluffers, but whatever. I'll just keep my thoughts to myself now...

He back on the level yet?

Need to oder something

You have no idea how your mis-spell of "order" sums up Shame.......er, Shane.

He'll fill you with odor alright, you can count on that :poof::poof::poof:

Need to oder something

After reading this thread why would you ever consider doing business with this schlep?

Need to oder something

What are you looking to "Oder" - several other Vendors have picked up on what he sold.
I did notice cruiserparts.net has decals. Did they buy him out?

I was looking for the heater restoration kit he sold. So sells them i see its a bit diff

I suppose if he gives one kit away everybody loves him as a tooth-fairy again.

I'm hoping his snake bite is all healed up now!

What a ****.

So...let me get this straight, a **** bit his snake? Is this what you meant?

I just bought some high dollar items from them in December. Service and quality was very good.
Now I want to buy more and they do not respond to requests at all. They have no phone number listed and return zero emails.
Very frustrating.

I just bought some high dollar items from them in December. Service and quality was very good.
Now I want to buy more and they do not respond to requests at all. They have no phone number listed and return zero emails.
Very frustrating.

You're kidding right?

No joke.

Just goes to show that if someone has something people want, people will still take the risk to get it regardless of the warnings.

So does this mean we're not going to be able to buy a new diesel ute?

I almost pulled the trigger on 2300.00 order but I had a question? Was looking for a number to call so googled Metrics TLc and this thread poped up. Thanks Guys for saving my ass from this SNAKE. Im looking for front and second row seat replacement leather, steering wheel and speaker material covers for my 100 series.

I almost pulled the trigger on 2300.00 order but I had a question? Was looking for a number to call so googled Metrics TLc and this thread poped up. Thanks Guys for saving my ass from this SNAKE. Im looking for front and second row seat replacement leather, steering wheel and speaker material covers for my 100 series.

There was a thread on an alternate source for the seat leather in the 100's section, or so I thought.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom