METRICTLC - committed FRAUD (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

As an addendum for the OP, according to Florida statute, what he did with your "receipt" was forging & uttering, a felony in Florida. Although the crime was committed in HIS home state, you can provide a pattern of deceit through the CC company and his communication from him to them. Also you have his address, find whatever hospital is closest to him or within 50 miles and check patient admissions. That's not a violation of HIPA. Fxxx that guy.

Just posted over there as well, time to get the word out and EVERYONE that has been screwed by him so far needs to POST THERE TODAY!

Thread there is gone now, anyone know what happened?

Update on my nightmare with Shane:

He sent me my original covers back and more than enough coral vinyl and thread to make a set of covers. That takes a little bit of the sting out. Now he's not returning my texts anymore. He still owes me a partial refund to cover the cost of making the covers.

I've been in contact with the OR AG's office and can provide any of you with the contact info of the person I'm working with over there. It's time to hammer this guy.

Shane, I know you're reading this. It's not too late to make this all go away. All you have to do is pay people the money you owe them. Time to sell one of your cruisers if you don't have the cash.

Shane we know you're reading the threads here so PLEASE stand up and OWN up, we're a forgiving community at Mud especially when somebody makes a mistake, owns up to it, and then makes it right.

Anyone one here man enough to deal with this Shane guy? You guys are letting him slide and rip off other unsuspecting folks... Not cool.

I got word from the Oregon AG's office that you guys haven't contacted them. I know I gave contact info to those that requested it. Please contact them with your story. Don't let this jackass rip off anybody else.

Anyone one here man enough to deal with this Shane guy? You guys are letting him slide and rip off other unsuspecting folks... Not cool.

What would you propose that wouldn't wind one of us in front of the judge?

Letting the lawyers handle this seems the smartest thing, and there are very few times I think that way.

I say this as I've never bought from him nor had him steal my money.

They (LabRak) owe us over $3300 now for 6 months. No product. No updates. Nothing. They have also kept money from a few other folks for months and have not given them anything as well. They have deleted all of the customers comments and now shut down their IG page. We will never recommend them. This is not the only time this has happened. We are taking them to court. He wanted this and asked for it. We are very forgiving but he does not give a sh-t!

I gave the contact info to a few other people and the AG's office told me that nobody else contacted them about this fraud. Unless you report him, more people will continue to get ripped off. All you have to do is send an email. If everybody contacted hem that said they would, CVT would probably still have his money.

I contacted them. I told them my story. They were very polite and listened. s*** comes around shane....

Bump...

metrictlc-2 has a 92.3% positive rating on eBay...

metrictlc-2 on eBay

This isn't the first time he has changed eBay username to avoid negative feedback. I pointed it out a few years ago and his nut huggers here in mud railed me for it, still believing the " I am sick " excuse.

He's sick alright and a douche bag!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom