METRICTLC - committed FRAUD (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Update: Shane didnt give two s***s to reply or respond. I went to my bank branch and showed them all the paperwork. They resubmitted the claim again. Then a week goes by, I get a call from the bank again stating that they will reverse my credit, that the merchant continues to say that it was face to face and that I received the goods. I was irate at this time, I asked to be escalated and after 10 minutes on hold they said that at the the time there wasnt anyone available to be escalated to. that they would email a senior member with the details so they can contact me. I implored the lady on the phone, if it was a face to face transaction and I was given the product, why was there a charge for shipping?? So she wrote the email and the investigation would continue. Well needless to say a week later, I get a letter from the bank they saw the light and approved my claim. So to all the other mudders that want leather get it from somewhere else. Its not worth it, I had dealt with Shane in the past and it was a seamless transaction, but this one was a nightmare. STAY AWAY!

I got the same hospital photo from him and a lot of the other same BS. I've also threatened legal action with him and that was enough to get another BS text response back. I have enough frequent flier miles and vacation time to go to Oregon as many times as necessary to resolve this. I'll be seeing him in court and contacting the Oregon AG's office if he doesn't refund my money or send me the goods by the end of the week.

Anybody want to work together on this? I think the AG's office will take things very seriously if we have several cases to present them. Even if you've received your money back, we can still demonstrate fraud by Shane and have his company shut down.

That f$*k got me for about $50. Excuse after excuse. Never received refund as requested. My amount is small compared to others, but theft is theft in my book.

WOW!

My guess is your CC is not AMEX

Looks to be still selling on EBay

Agree with Phil... AMEX don't play dat... They refund your cash and let the vendor prove their side. Seems the opposite with Visa and MC.... Was on Metric Site last night and noted that he does take AMEX...

I want a new covered wheel and covers, but if I'm never going to get them, why bother..... :bang:

Yep. Another vote for AMEX. I have the blue cash preferred card and they refund easy. Honestly the best reason in the world to have the card are the refunds if goods aren't delivered or are stolen/broken

This is so disturbing, had great luck with Shane a couple years ago when I was a noob on mud, I even lost the arm rests and he just sent replacements without an invoice.

I've had it. More BS from him. Please PM me if you've been screwed by him, too, and would like to join me in presenting a case to the AG's office. It's time to shut his company down.

I'm sure you are all aware of the wcruiserjunkie thread where those who got robbed were able to get a warrant for his arrest and he turned himself in... shows the power and reach of people here on 'mud.

I've had it. More BS from him. Please PM me if you've been screwed by him, too, and would like to join me in presenting a case to the AG's office. It's time to shut his company down.

It's time to locate a law enforcement advocate to work with like we found in Detective Mc Guffy (wcruiserjunky thread). It's the only way to stop this criminal behavior.

I'm still owed a batch of Rack parts and have a damn grille that doesn't fit an 80 nor anything else that I can determine.... sad as the quality is great. like other it took many emails and calls to get stuff, but now he's not even sending bogus hospital pics even.....

I'm in but my claim falls under 500 likely....

According to his website, he just had a Memorial Day sale! So his "business" seems to still be in full swing. Pretty low.

Home Page.jpg

I just ordered decals from him, but no charge to my card yet...................... What a f"%+ker!!!!!!!!!

Where else can we get these decals????

found something of his on ebay.....

LINK

He seems to be keeping his ebay customers happy, odd that he can't do the same with the mud community.

One thing none has mentioned (that I have seen) is to alert Federal authorities, by working through the internet and having multi state customers he has committed wire fraud. It's a criminal act according to United States code. The definition and statute number below.
I have no dog in this fight, but I can't stand POS businesses that prey on people who trust them to provide a service that the customer has difficulty finding elsewhere. My suggestion to EVERYONE who has been a victim of this guys bull**** to band together and go after him, even if he boned you for .10 cents.

I'm sure that the dude who is in question here is "watching".

Pay close attention guy, FEDERAL CRIMES are a bitch and if enough people take about 10 minutes to compose an email to the Attorney General in Oregon you will have a VERY bad day ahead of you.

18 U.S. Code § 1343 - Fraud by wire, radio, or television

Whoever, having devised or intending to devise any scheme or artifice to defraud, or for obtaining money or property by means of false or fraudulent pretenses, representations, or promises, transmits or causes to be transmitted by means of wire, radio, or television communication in interstate or foreign commerce, any writings, signs, signals, pictures, or sounds for the purpose of executing such scheme or artifice, shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than 20 years, or both. If the violation occurs in relation to, or involving any benefit authorized, transported, transmitted, transferred, disbursed, or paid in connection with, a presidentially declared major disaster or emergency (as those terms are defined in section 102 of the Robert T. Stafford Disaster Relief and Emergency Assistance Act (42 U.S.C. 5122)), or affects a financial institution, such person shall be fined not more than $1,000,000 or imprisoned not more than 30 years, or both.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom