Metaltech rear bumper?

Discussion in 'Metal Tech' started by Rusty, Sep 3, 2009.

1. Rusty

Rusty SILVER Star

Do you guys have any plans to produce a rear bumper for the 80 series? I like the look of the other products that you make and would like to see what you could do for a rear bumper, especially since I need to buy one.
  2. LT

LT Supporting Vendor

Rusty,

At this point we won't be producing a rear swing out for the 80 series. I recommend taking a look at Luke's design at 4x4Labs.com He did a really good job designing his.
  3. nmesce

nmesce

i know its been a few years but...

are you considering rear bumpers now at this point in time?
  4. Bax454

Bax454

I hope so, have not seen anything new on their site. I am within a week of an order for rear 80 bumper, thus far going with the basic rear kit from Luke @4x4labs . It really is a kick ass and simple design. I am within 35 miles of MetalTech!
  5. aquatech3

aquatech3

Have you ordered from Luke at 4x4labs before? I have been trying to call him for weeks and never get a call back. I paid him for a steering kit and haven't gotten it yet. Anyone know his cell number?
  6. Bax454

Bax454

I have been talking with Luke. He first told me he would be out of the 'Office' for some time. He ended up having a bit dirt bike experience. email him again, even sales@4x4labs.com. I would bet he is just trying to play catch up while he is still out.