1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Metaltech rear bumper?

Discussion in 'Metal Tech' started by Rusty, Sep 3, 2009.

1. Rusty

Rusty SILVER Star

Do you guys have any plans to produce a rear bumper for the 80 series? I like the look of the other products that you make and would like to see what you could do for a rear bumper, especially since I need to buy one.
  2. LT

LT Supporting Vendor

Rusty,

At this point we won't be producing a rear swing out for the 80 series. I recommend taking a look at Luke's design at 4x4Labs.com He did a really good job designing his.
  3. nmesce

nmesce

i know its been a few years but...

are you considering rear bumpers now at this point in time?
  4. Bax454

Bax454

I hope so, have not seen anything new on their site. I am within a week of an order for rear 80 bumper, thus far going with the basic rear kit from Luke @4x4labs . It really is a kick ass and simple design. I am within 35 miles of MetalTech!
  5. aquatech3

aquatech3

Have you ordered from Luke at 4x4labs before? I have been trying to call him for weeks and never get a call back. I paid him for a steering kit and haven't gotten it yet. Anyone know his cell number?
  6. Bax454

Bax454

I have been talking with Luke. He first told me he would be out of the 'Office' for some time. He ended up having a bit dirt bike experience. email him again, even sales@4x4labs.com. I would bet he is just trying to play catch up while he is still out.