1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

membership dates

Discussion in 'TLCA- Discussion Forum' started by fourlofirst, Feb 11, 2003.

1. fourlofirst

fourlofirst

okay, I sign up in early Jan, my membership card says goog till march 04.Do I get extra months, or miss Jan/Feb TT?
    Corey.

2. nats-fj40

nats-fj40

Years back when I signed up (It was in Nov.) I didn't recieve the Nov. Dec issue. Although to this day my card still says Nov. :-/ Yours says March, so that's the issue I'd expect!

3. TRT2

TRT2

Yes Corey... Mar/Apr should be your first issue of 6.

Basically, we have to create the 'mailing list' for a specific issue earlier than it is actually mailed... if you join or renew after that cutoff date, you end up missing that particular issue. You will receive 6 issues of course....

That is why renewal reminders are now going out in the 5th.. or second to last... issue. This allows enough time to renew ideally. If TLCA has not received your renewal in time for what should be your first issue after renewal, we will send it out anyhow in hopes that your renewal is in route.

does any of that make sense? 8)

4. fourlofirst

fourlofirst

Yes, it makes sence:)I read my PM before your reply to this post so it'll be a little redundant...Thanks!!!
    Corey.