Meetings (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Mondays are always good. Tuesdays are better... On Tuesdays you typically know what type of week you'll have.

Assuming by first week of the month you mean this week? We were supposed to have a baseball game last night…but it got rained out and rescheduled for tonight. This whole week is pretty crappy for me, unfortunately…

Wed are the hardest for me due to Softball starting back up. Most weeks i can do both or schedule around. Whatever gets the most people there works for me.

Is we meeting tomorrow might?

i will not be able to make it work tonight. could any other night or next week.

I'll be heading to Stony tomorrow after work, for the weekend.
If no one posts up, then, I'll assume no one is wanting to meet,

I'd love to…but I've gotta fix an oil leak at the turbo return line on one of my Volvos…so I can finally get it sold. Tonight's the only night I'll have for that… :(

When is the next meeting?

Cross post - haven't had a meeting in a while. New Cahaba which used to cater to us as a club has moved and opened up a better place.

Meeting at new Cahaba this coming week?

I'm in.

I'm in IF its a decent day and time. I'm over 30 minutes from there, and just not too keen on being in that area when I know some of y'all like to leave. daytime, no sweat. Midnight, no.

Wednesday 6 at Cahaba?

Wow the response is overwhelming

I'm game but I don't own a Land Cruiser.

What about Thursday? That work better for anyone else?

Thursday early puts me into the definite maybe category.

Anyone else in for tomorrow?

I can do earlier if anyone else wants to do 5:30 - contemplating going to Barons game later

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom