Meetings (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

What time do you guys usually meet up?

I'm in for most anything that is close to hoover Pelham alabaster area. I don't do well downtown or over the mountain on weeknights.

I'm afraid I have to agree with intern22, I'm out on meeting in Crestwood mid-week evenings. I wouldn't mind a Saturday morning meet-up at the brewery, during daylight hours. LOL.

That's pretty much how I feel about the Hoover area, but whatever y'all want is fine.

Hoover area is good for me. 7:30 is good for me. Just name it and claim, and I'll be there. Looking forward to meeting some folks.

Cahaba sounds great. And I've always wanted to go. I personally Just can't during the week. I used to go out a lot during the week and it doesn't end well for me.

Would love to go on a Fri or Sat. Esp if a member is involved.

Looking forward to Wed. Maybe we can discuss how to make Cahaba part of the monthly shindig!

It should be a good meeting, lots of new interest which is great. I will unstick this thread tomorrow and create an official meet and greet thread that should be clearer. Everyone that is planning on coming should invite a friend!

I just found out that I've gotta cover some work projects for a friend in the hospital, so it doesn't look like I'll be able to make it out after all. Hopefully next time! Or if there's an auxiliary meeting at Cahaba, or whatever…

I'm in. It's been a s***ty s***ty day for me. So I need a little distraction. LOL.
See whoever at 7:30 maybe even earlier

I'm either out or 8:30ish as we are in middle of OTM basketball playoffs

I'll be there bout 730.

12670454_10153911747697421_7065173092368287502_n.jpg

I'm there in spirit. Wish you guys were closer.

I'm there in spirit. Wish you guys were closer.

Funny you say closer, we were wishing we had met up closer to where we lived, since we drove by a BWW to go to this one. LOL. It was good to have someone show up though!

...I'm going to try and make the next meeting.

...I'm going to try and make the next meeting.

Well, there's gone be a roll call the day of... if no one north of 459 can make it... then we're gone make the meeting lower than Hoover. LOL.

Haha. That would work too... i hate 150 anyways..

Tomorrow is a new month. MARCH.
"The second wednesday" has always been a purple mother to keep up with. Let's change it. See if we can get more interest. Shoot for the first week of the month, to help remind us all.
What night works best? Obviously Friday night doesn't work. Does Monday, Tuesday or Wednesday work?
Since no one typically shows up, has to be a reason... change it up, make it easier hopefully.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom