Meeting November 12th, 2015 (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
BBCNN club meeting:
Meeting Eleven 2015 Reno

Date: Thurs. November 12th, 2015

Time: 6:30 p.m.

Place: Round Table Pizza, 185 Damonte Ranch Parkway, Reno

Agenda

1. Club run
2. Land Use issues.
3. Accounting report.
4. Suggestions, ideas, questions, new business.
5. Tech discussions:wrench:

New and Continued Business:

1. If you have a new address/phone number or e-mail address, let us know.
2. Club shirts are for sale. Let us know size and quantity and we plan on making a run of shirts/sweatshirts
3. If anyone needs help with a repair let us know.
This is an open invitation.

Hoping to be there... Things just havent been working out for quite some time with all the travel we have been doing.

Ok gonna depend on if I can get the front suspension torn apart tonight and new springs on tomorrow. Hoping that everything goes smoothly so I can do everything with the holiday day off...Been super pressed for time and want to get some things cleaned up before we get into the super bad snowy season like we have all be praying for!

Got called into work, will not make it:bang:
But i had a good weekend soo..
DSC_8264.jpg
DSC_8258.jpg

and yes thats not me driving...

Not going to make it to the meeting.... got called into my "other" job... Of course salon computer crashes and I am the one that gets to fix. However, I did get the suspension all buttoned up yesterday afternoon. Truck drives sooooo much different and soooooo much better!!.

Missed you guys:poof:. Looks like a nice trip Justin:)-nice pics-we will need a report on your trip and knuckle rebuid! Good job on the new suspension Greg-you ready for the trail now:hmm:!? Mike I can call you and get you the details of the meeting to you. We had four of us there and all committed to a run/work party thru Eldorado canyon on Sat. the 21st. Stocker friendly run that will happen weather permitting:steer:. Will post up details if I can get my tech savy help to give me a hand.:wrench:

Missed you guys:poof:. Looks like a nice trip Justin:)-nice pics-we will need a report on your trip and knuckle rebuid! Good job on the new suspension Greg-you ready for the trail now:hmm:!? Mike I can call you and get you the details of the meeting to you. We had four of us there and all committed to a run/work party thru Eldorado canyon on Sat. the 21st. Stocker friendly run that will happen weather permitting:steer:. Will post up details if I can get my tech savy help to give me a hand.:wrench:

Thanks.... So far been happy with it and know that the ride will only get better as the springs settle. Unfortunately will not make next weekends trip as we have a trip planned with some friends. It was actually the 22nd last year that the 4 of us took BeBe up through the Virginia City Foothills and found American Flats right before they completely tore it down. So looks like we are making this an annual thing as we are doing the same thing next Sunday.

Eldorado canyon is stock friendly?

For the trail as a whole, I'd recommend 33", slight lift (2"), and sliders. That said, the lower portion is quite stock doable. The worse is some off-camber stuff that can cause some butt puckering... and can be dangerous when covered with snow. Certain areas the creek bed is a better option for everyone than what's left of the trail. But I think most problem areas can be avoided, mostly by turning around before you get to them. Last time I recall being in there, we had a stock 55 with us... and made it all the way to the cave rock.

We can adjust what we do (and maybe even where we do it) depending on who shows up and how much snow/mud is on the trail. I suggest for all who can do a trail ride on the 21st is to meet up in Dayton... then discuss options given the vehicles and experience levels there. Expect mud no matter what!

Last edited:
Another group that frequents Eldorado was there over the weekend and said there's a lot of water. So yes it will be muddy and slick!

9:00 leave time from the Sinclair station(I think that's what it is:hmm:) on the corner of hwy 50 and the bridge in Dayton. Dan will be posting full details on this tonight.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom