meeting info????? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hey whats up ? When do you guys meet. I havent seen any info posted?

prob headed to the oceanfront next week

Looks like we are a rag tag bunch. This club bearly has any members and no set sch. for meetings.
:eek:

Yeah. Its been kinda hit-miss. Wish we had the interest like they have in NC and NoVA.

Always up for a meet.

Planning on a GWNF trip in a week or so, overnite wheeling/trail camping, probably Shoe Creek.
Be glad to do a club event if anyone is interested.

Dave

We used to have a lot of members but they come and gone:frown: Let me know what date you guys want it and we can arrange a meet and greet once again at Lowe's parking lot next to Sonic at Battlefield Blvd in Chesapeake.

Noel,
The 80 back on the road? You up for a run to GWNF for lite wheeling/camping?

Dave

I sold the 86 a couple of weeks ago, but I would like to wheel the Taco. Though the wife is working now and I don't see that happening. Either way if i can make it to a meet I will.

We used to have a lot of members but they come and gone:frown: Let me know what date you guys want it and we can arrange a meet and greet once again at Lowe's parking lot next to Sonic at Battlefield Blvd in Chesapeake.

I am down for any Saturday. Name the date and time and I am in.:beer:

Noel,
The 80 back on the road? You up for a run to GWNF for lite wheeling/camping?

Dave

Yes Dave, the 80 is back on the road but I still need some more tweaking. It's overheating to 210 degress F. I'm going to back flush it to see if it cools down to specs. Once I get that than, I'm game for wheeling/camping.

Im up for light wheeling Camping ...Im in a stock 80 with some under armor.. lockers. no winch Kinda wanna do a family deal with the woman and the mutts before it gets to cold.
Meet and greet whenever.

Hey anyone wanna give me a hand with the skid plate...Im a rookie on install ...and im gonna need to borrow/use some floor jacks. gotta replace a lug on the front too...arrr tire shop.
meet and greet HAMOM at my pad??

Hey anyone wanna give me a hand with the skid plate...Im a rookie on install ...and im gonna need to borrow/use some floor jacks. gotta replace a lug on the front too...arrr tire shop.
meet and greet HAMOM at my pad??

I think the HAMOM idea is good. (I think its Helping a Member of the Month or something similar).
I'll start a new thread to see if we get some interest.

Honestly, Courtland is a bit of a long haul in the 60. (Like $70 Gas)

I think most of the members are in the HR area, but there are some Suffolk folks, so maybe a middle ground meet would be good.
Just thinking out loud.

to the thread..........

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom