Meeting December 10th (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Threads
BBCNN club meeting:
Meeting Twelve 2015 Reno

Date: Thurs. December 10, 2015

Time: 6:30 p.m.

Place: Round Table Pizza, 185 Damonte Ranch Parkway, Reno

Agenda

1. Club run
2. Land Use issues.
3. Accounting report.
4. Suggestions, ideas, questions, new business.
5. Tech discussions:wrench:

New and Continued Business:

1. If you have a new address/phone number or e-mail address, let us know.
2. Club shirts are for sale. Let us know size and quantity and we plan on making a run of shirts/sweatshirts
3. If anyone needs help with a repair let us know.
This is an open invitation.

I will not be able to make the meeting, working:bang:
If we are doing a run of shirts/sweatshirts I would like both, in a size medium.
Just let me know how I can get you/ how you would like the money.

My demver/moab plans for my winter break from school fell apart:censor:, so i will just be hanging out in the bay, working on the cruiser in warmer weather. I'm sure I will be doing a weekend of winter camping/wheeling with my dad and brother sometime over the break, I will post up and invitation as soon as we figure that out.

Sorry to hear about your Moab plans falling through I know you were looking forward to that. Maybe Cruise Moab over spring break?-- I am considering that run for this year. Please post up any invite you guys are doing this winter. Always open for a winter run as long as the highs are above freezing. We are working on a shirt/sweatshirt run. It seems to take awhile to get things organized with this order process. Have fun working on the 80!Sliders?

Well before sliders I need to get that snorkel I got as a gift on. I also have a nice heavy duty spindle and a anoyingly huge spare, so some sort of back bumper might be made. Luckily my brother, who goes to Colorado state will be going home for the break as well and he can weld. There is also a group buy on 4x4 labs bumpers, they are the best, so I'm thinking about that as well. Anyone with an 80 or 60 needs to check out their back bumpers. If there is enough time and steel, sliders will be made.

I believe cruise Moab always falls on the week of finals, early May. So I will have to wait till 2017 for that event.

But I am hellbent on making my 80 ready for rubithon2016, that will happen.

Good luck on the back bumper. It is always nice to have a welder in the family:clap:. Rubithon is cool you should enjoy the wagon run. I would recommend that since those guys know the lines and can get you thru without cracking your body too much and they seem to have a great time together. When I didn't have sliders I rarely hit there. Now that I have them I am constantly dragging them over something-less finesse needed I guess??:cool:

Crap well wont be making tonights meeting. I am chasing down an overheating issue with BeBe. Not really sure what is going on but she gets all the way to the red line and stops there, never actually overheats or anything like that. No lose in power that I have noticed driving around town and having the heater going full bore does little to nothing to help. You can look at my build thread in the 60 forum for more info but this started last week when I was headed to Sparks for a test I noticed that she was running at 3/4 of the way up and tipping closer to the red occasionally. Went home that night, jacked her nose up and dumped some more coolant in her only to have her spit a bunch out the next day through the overflow container. Since then I am continuing to battle this. New t-stat, oring/gasket and radiator cap are in the mail from Onur today so we will see if that helps. However, I lose about 2qts+ of oil between oil changes (every 4ish months) and she blows a bit of smoke regularly. Oil does not look milky or anything like that so do not think there is coolant in the oil.

I'll be there, the wife fixes gross fettuccine alfredo for the kids on meeting nights so I gotta find my own dinner even if nobody else shows...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom